My DR750LW-2CH Video Unboxing, Walkthrough, and Review

USDashCamera

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey all, got a new video review for you. It is a little late for this cam but better late than never and it is still a current model so whatever.

Over all, I like the 650 better, but some people may want the LCD screen.

ONCE the camera actually failed to start, I forgot to mention that in my video but with the voice alerts I knew right away and just restarted it.

I was disappointed that the camera had lower bitrate on the front cam than the 650 but they are pretty close in quality regardless.

IMG_1279[1].jpg IMG_1281[1].jpg IMG_1282[1].jpg IMG_1283[1].jpg IMG_1284[1].jpg IMG_1285[1].jpg IMG_1286[1].jpg IMG_1288[1].jpg

Last edited:
Full HD @30fps on both channel, eh?
Hmm...
What's the VBR?

actually the rear video I have always gotten 29fps hah. and i forgot to mention also that the parking mode in blackvues record in 24fps.

as far as variable bit rate I am not sure. I was just going by what windows says. is there an easy way to find out from actual files with any software? can registrator viewer show the bitrate change?

this is the first cam i did not do an unboxing and first impressions video since pretty much starting my channel, and just an over all consumer type review. I will likely continue to do videos more like this that just go over the most important features and not get into TOO many specific specs while trying to direct people to this forum. i feel like my biggest audience is new purchasers anyways and bombarding them with specs can be a turn off for youtube videos. with my new job i started last month with a far commute and still trying to maintain a social life, I am likely going to cut down on testing cams. I wish I could keep it up and do the most in depth reviews as I can but I don't have enough time anymore. got 4 cams on hand right now that are also in the review pipeline and after that I will likely cut back.

registrator viewer or mediainfo will give overall bitrate of a clip.

Back