My first dashcam !

As I understand it, the thinkware F770 "sees" at 30fps in parking mode but records in time lapse at 1 fps, but if a bump/impact is detected it locks footage at 30fps a few seconds prior to and after event, I am sure that is what I read somewhere, but might be wrong.

If confirmed by the owners of the f770 it is a very unique feature. Would it be a good idea to wait for the output of the f800 or to use it in delicate situations such as accidents or vandalism to better rely on a more mature model of hardware and software?

Quiet but legitimate question: Does motion detection also work if someone goes into the area covered by the rear camera or only activates if it passes in front of the front camera?

Inviato dal mio VIE-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Another question: use as a Linux operating system. Can I see and archive dashcam images and videos without any problems?

Inviato dal mio VIE-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

I would ask maddog1974 on here as I do not know, but from watching footage I am 100% sure it is from either/both cams detection mode so if some detection detected from rear cam it records in parking mode

Hello everyone again. Reopening this discussion I find myself once again with the dilemma of buying a new dash cam. The needs are always the same as last time: good night registration and parking mode.

Thank you for those who will spend some of their time for me.

Back