My first wtf moment with dash cam

BBorell

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was heading to the local wally world ( WalMart) with the family when we where about two blocks away I noticed a woman standing on the right side of the road practically motionless. As we got
closer I noticed she had a very odd wig on like it belonged on a clown other than a person. I should also point out as you would see in the video that it was 33F outside and she is not dressed
for this kind of weather. What you will not see in the video ( wish I had a camera for rear view) is once I passed her I saw in my rear view mirror that she had her face covered with a large white flower.
On the left of the road is the Behavioral / Psychiatric care facility of Okaloosa county. Later about half a block up partially on the video is an accident on the same side of the road as the woman which involved a car and F150 truck. Coincidence or result I do not know but looks as if car was t-boned.The first wtf catch since getting dashcam

I am not good at all at slow motioning my videos so you will have to freeze frame the part of the video with the woman.

Last edited:
She or a guy with an identity crisis wearing a wig probably came out to peek after hearing the sound of the crash. You should see how I dress in the winter at home.

il_570xN.688174393_ifhv.jpg

She or a guy with an identity crisis wearing a wig probably came out to peek after hearing the sound of the crash. You should see how I dress in the winter at home.

il_570xN.688174393_ifhv.jpg

I want one of those for work

Have to admit that is the coolest winter gear I have seen in a long time.

I have a sneaky feeling you can find the recipe for that online, so all you need are some yarn and 2 twigs.

Actually knitting are pretty popular among Danes with a firm grasp on their more feminine side,,,,, i am meaning hipster like people here.

Beat my Tinsulate beanie for sure.

Back