My INNOVV C2 Review

USDashCamera

Reaction score
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review. The C3 will be the one to watch imo. It will solve many of my "issues"

Yeah the camera mount will not be able to keep its grip if it get a sudden impact, but its a easy fix just get a couple of O-rings or elastic bands to hold camerra firm into Mount.

The noice you are talking about is to my knowlege common for products base on the same novatek chipset, its not a problem for me as i use my C1 as a actioncam powered by the battry, and if i should use it incar its allso not a problem as i have microfone disabled so not to record my often foul laungage.

I have a question about your comment on the battery life in which you said that it will last for 7-8 hrs. I wish. The battery, on full charge, lasts 80-90 minutes as far as I know. Am I missing something?

I have a question about your comment on the battery life in which you said that it will last for 7-8 hrs. I wish. The battery, on full charge, lasts 80-90 minutes as far as I know. Am I missing something?
in parking mode, it is not recording in parking mode until it has a g shock.

added a notation for that.

Last edited:
I just setup my Innovv today, I'll post some videos driving around testing it out in the near future as well. The in-depth unboxing video is taken care of above :) It's a nice multi-purpose action/dash camera. The auto gyroscope sensor 180 flip and LED light are nice touches!

e5epy4ej.jpg

Just on the subject of better productions, I like new text you've put at the start of the videos, much easier to see at a glance what the subject is when scrolling through the site

T
Just on the subject of better productions, I like new text you've put at the start of the videos, much easier to see at a glance what the subject is when scrolling through the site
Thanks, I have been meaning to go back and add new thumbnails to all of the videos (besides the road footage ones).

Back