My issues about A129

persmash

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi,

I've just intalled my A129 with 3-wire kit. It works well but I've some questions and maybe issues about it. If anyone can help me in this regard, I'd be appreciated.

1. Even I turned the Park Mode - Off, the Camera works when I power off the car. I want to enable parking mode sometimes. I don't want to use it always but as far as I see, this is not possible. The car icon on the top-left side turns to motion detecting icon when I power off the car. But my motion detection is off as well.

2. My front cam works very noisy. While I'm driving, I'm hearing a very sharp noise which disturbs too much. When I plug the cam off, the sound goes away. Does anyone have the same issue?

3. I've SEAT Leon MK3 2017. I've installed Battery to my 10 Amp "Air conditioning and heating control panel, heating the back window" fuse. ACC Cable to 15 Amp "Rear window wiper". I've Start & Stop in my car. But It doesn't work after that, maybe nothing related to my installation but I've just doubt about it. You can check my installation below.

Thanks to everyone for answers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
If you turn on the Auto Event Detection for parking mode, it will switch to motion detection recording while parked.
Can you share more details about the noisy? What kind of noise, is audio or video?

If you turn on the Auto Event Detection for parking mode, it will switch to motion detection recording while parked.
Can you share more details about the noisy? What kind of noise, is audio or video?

Hi.
I'm talking with Viofo support now. When we come to the decision, I'll post details to here.
For parking mode, It is off in the camera menu, but even igniton is off, it continues to record if 3-wire kit is connected to always on fuse. Is that normal behaviour?

Viofo above IS SUPPORT :)
I now unplug my camera if im parked at home.
try setting motion detection to on, it wont record unless movement is detected.

Hi, you can disable parking mode from the camera itself. If you do that, camera won't record even it is conneted to always on fuse via 3-wire kit. This is exactly what I was looking for.
The camera is a little bit noisy. It records white noises mostly. But while driving it doesn't disturb since there are lots of noises from the car too. When you stop in a silent place (like parking lot) you can hear electronic noises from the dashcam. No solution for that.

Hi, you can disable parking mode from the camera itself. If you do that, camera won't record even it is conneted to always on fuse via 3-wire kit. This is exactly what I was looking for.
The camera is a little bit noisy. It records white noises mostly. But while driving it doesn't disturb since there are lots of noises from the car too. When you stop in a silent place (like parking lot) you can hear electronic noises from the dashcam. No solution for that.
same is here no one from Viofo cares !

Back