MY Viofo a119 doesn't respond

Stumann

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
viofo A119
My A119 powers up, (the Viofo logo for a few seconds and then the video shows up), but it is not recording (no red blinking light on the screen). None of the buttons cause any reaction, I cant get int the menu, even the power button does not react. There is a series of small black squares with X's in them across the bottom of the screen, starting from the left side and extending about 2/3 of the way across. Is there a way of making this unit work again? It is a couple of years old, but it has worked flawlessly until recently. The last video that recorded successfully was last month. All the lastest recordings are really small in size and don't replay on my PC.

Remove the memory card, then start the camera. Once started, go into the menu and default the cameras settings. If this does not fix it, re-load the firmware. Make sure you update to the latest version, V3.6, as this issue was fixed a few months back. Be sure to manually default the cameras settings after updating the firmware.

I try reload update the firmware did not work . It happened when my car go direct to sunshine , copied video recorded in my computer & play it , i saw a bunch vertical . if my car didn't went under sunshine , seem no problem . please help me ?
thanks

I try reload update the firmware did not work . It happened when my car go direct to sunshine , copied video recorded in my computer & play it , i saw a bunch vertical . if my car didn't went under sunshine , seem no problem . please help me ?
thanks

Please post a video in the other thread you've made.

Back