c4rc4m

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo WR1, A119 Pro. VicoVation Opia 2, Mobius 1
Information:

WR1 Camera @ Default Settings

(Cars clock needed resetting so not showing correct time)

Dawn Image shot @ 5.30 am

Dusk Images shot @ 21.30 pm

Sunny Daytime Images @ 14.30 pm

Night Images Shot between 23.30 pm - 00.30 am

Mobius and Vico footage were previously recorded stock footage.

Video can be watched fullscreen by clicking on the Vimeo Logo and then selecting full screen when on the site page.

Hi ... cheers for that

Just wondering ... what micro SD card are you using in these videos?

I have a VicoVation MF3 which is similar to the OPIA2 ... Compared to the vision I get from my Cam in low light ... that low light vision you had when comparing the WR1 to it ... was probably the worst quality video I have ever seen of an OPIA2 or an MF1. Even the Mobius looked better .. ?

Anyone who goes to the trouble of putting up videos for viewing deserves some credit ... Thank You :D

TBH Moon, for the Opia 2, I don't remember the card used. However, it would likely be Class 10 minimum as I always buy the fastest card I can get my hands on or afford. Probably it was a Sandisk Ultra or similar, as traditionally I've always used Sandisk in everything.

As for the WR1, I bought another card for that - Lexar High Endurance UHS-1 64GB.

Those roads are UK Suburban and very low light at night.

Thanks for the credit for the video. It doesn't look much but it took me 1 1/2 days to edit - lots of separate footage and voice over audio clips that had to be generated. Hope it was a good review.

I was considering the WR1 recently but ended up going for the A119s instead. I'm still interested in how it performs ... and may decide to get one in the future as a spare ... or to replace one of my current ones.
Loved the design only not keen on the WiFi. I'm very happy with my 2 so far ... even if it it still early days.

Yep ... the Review was fine - you play the hosting role well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yooshaw WR1 3