Nano Q Shutting Off Randomly

sganimefan

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Hi,

I have recently installed my newly purchased Nano Q (from Gearbest) and it is shutting itself off after a couple of minutes and I have to manually switch it on again. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know what's wrong? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Its quite a fustrating 'upgrade' from my old Mini 0805, which had worked fine and I'm regretting my 'upgrade' now.

Mine freezes as well after some hours or days. Very annoying since I have it always on in my car. Maybe a FW update might help, I have not tried that yet. Will report back if it helps.

I would try the usual suspects first: try different brand SD card and/or different power adapter.

Mine freezes as well after some hours or days. Very annoying since I have it always on in my car. Maybe a FW update might help, I have not tried that yet. Will report back if it helps.

if you're running it 24/7 that might not be a good idea

Why would that be? Off course it makes sence to leave it 24/7, that's the whole point with park protection... o_O

Why would that be? Off course it makes sence to leave it 24/7, that's the whole point with park protection... o_O

yes I'm familiar with parking mode, I don't think the design is really suitable for that kind of operation though

On what basis do you come to that conclusion? I'm curious, actually. Do you think there is a design flaw that prohibits it?

Last edited:
the hardware is not suitable

What makes hardware suitable to run 24/7? I don't have any reason to disagree with you, but also none to agree so far. The only person(s) that can judge if it is suitable for continuous operation are the designers, and they have not participated in this discussion yet.

Back