nanoQ 0903

Rayman.Chan

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0806S, mini0903/0905, mini0906, mini0808
I see why you call it NanoQ 0903 now. That's really compact, but then it's no wonder you have the heat issue and it doesn't appear to be a suitable dash cam for countries with hot climate.

I see why you call it NanoQ 0903 now. That's really compact, but then it's no wonder you have the heat issue and it doesn't appear to be a suitable dash cam for countries with hot climate.
Heat escapes easier from small objects as it has a shorter distance to travel ;)

But where do you find space to fit a super capacitor in that :eek:

where do you find space to fit a super capacitor in that :eek:

2 super capacitors to be 5V 5F infact.
Dr. Space
That is the advantage of a struture engineer being product manager.
:p

It is hard to make the camera any smaller, with the 1.5" TFT

20151109163559.jpg

Last edited:
Night capabilities are intriguing. Can you post complete specs, price and availability date?

Nanoq is allso the Greenlandic / Inuit word for polar bear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoq so the 0903 should be a strong cool little thing :D

And NO i dident have to google that ;) been to Greenland a fjew times and worked with the ppl up there.
And it is our ( Denmark ) iceland in a way, but not somthing i factor in when i tell the size of my home country.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Quite a bit more expensive than when I bought my Mini 0801 over 2 years ago. Must be the weak Aussie dollars :mad:

Quite a bit more expensive than when I bought my Mini 0801 over 2 years ago. Must be the weak Aussie dollars :mad:
2 years ago the AU Dollar was at .91 US Cents and over the $.1.00 mark not long before that. Now it it sits around US .69 Cents and is more likely to go south rather than north.. I'd rather be an exporter than an importer at the moment. But AUSSIE on line market is super competitive, if the day comes I can buy better i will sell better...or sell less as my competitors will eat me up.... :)

that's about as cheap as it could be for a local purchase
Well if that's the cheapest price then it's gonna have some problem compete with your Street Guardian SG9665GC which I still believe to have better image quality, more included accessories and not to mention best customer service yet.

Well if that's the cheapest price then it's gonna have some problem compete with your Street Guardian SG9665GC which I still believe to have better image quality, more included accessories and not to mention best customer service yet.

it's still cheaper than ours so I'm sure it will find some sort of market regardless

Agreed...some people buy on value for money,,and for me the Street Guardian, SG9665GC is way better value for money and easily an all round better camera....but many also buy to a budget as well, and if their budget is $200 or less than this a good alternative.....hence the reason mini series has a solid market following

Not sure why you think the SG will have better image quality?
They use the same sensor and the same processor so the quality will depend on the firmware, which presumably isn't finalised yet and the lens quality.

Based on the lens aperture, I think the SG should have 50% more motion blur when compared to the nanoQ...

This looks pretty interesting. Although it looks like there is not a USB port on the camera itself. So I can't try a mount hack job if I get a hold of one.

Nanoq is allso the Greenlandic / Inuit word for polar bear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoq so the 0903 should be a strong cool little thing :D

And NO i dident have to google that ;) been to Greenland a fjew times and worked with the ppl up there.
And it is our ( Denmark ) iceland in a way, but not somthing i factor in when i tell the size of my home country.
So that is why your taxes are so high! Hard to understand why you keep it since you have little in common with the native population of Greenland.

"About half of public spending on Greenland is funded by block grants from Denmark which in 2007 totalled over 3.2 billion kr."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland

3.2 billion kr is still a lot less than what former refugees and migrants here send "home" every year ( 5 billion )

Anyway the Greenlanders govon them self, we just fund them a little, and i do hope when the ice up there melts and oil and what not come up of the ground en mass, they will treat us just as bad, or better yet screw us over all together.

1 thing we do have in common with them is the love for "liquid state drugs" ( alcohol ), when i was working up there when the locals got paid every month, you dident see most of them untill the money was spent :(

And one time a guy got back on the ship and he still had some money, so the following night he stole the MOB boat and was gone untill the police found him and the boat in another little village up there.

Anyway we like to keep our leading position as #1 country when it come to mismanagement of money.

This looks pretty interesting. Although it looks like there is not a USB port on the camera itself. So I can't try a mount hack job if I get a hold of one.
Mini 0903 has a Micro USB port on the camera.

Back