Naughty lane manoeuvre

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
Caught me up before the clip begins from a good way back this white golf... Ultimately, two things became apparent...

You are supposed to wait for the green light, especially when taking part in a race!
1527956564676.png

I have seen the same here, but normally they time their approach from behind so they carry a little extra speed, and then they use the Left turn lane.
Also they will be stopped for red light creeping forward so they can make a left turn before the cars going strait in the other direction get going,,,,, these i do my best to spot cuz then i also creep forward and gun it so i can block them, but often its like a jack in a box.
Indifferent people like that should be stopped / banned from driving, they are all ticking bombs in traffic.

Loads do it - but at least nowadays with cams, a few are getting seen...

Yes.
Very bad form.

I would have known what was coming, and been screaming at the red Merc to pull away quickly. Then screaming different things at him for failing to do so.
The only reason people pull these stunts is they expect to get away with it. It is every driver's civil duty to obstruct these jerks. :mad:

Maybe I shouldn't show this, I was a bit naughty myself. I've never gone this far before, but I've had enough.
May be time for me to get a job that doesn't involve driving in London.

Bear in mind this Audi HAD to be in the correct lane to start with. I watched him jump the entire queue from the roadworks, he had no intention of getting back in lane despite several markings explaining the lane use.

Jump to 1:30 if you don't have time for the context.

I made a very special effort to stay below the 20mph limit after this.

Shocker Raj m8, but I feel your pain. :D

Good example of people "stealing" their position by jumping ahead when there is no need at all.

it'a an audi. they don't have to follow the road rules any more than 2-wheelers or benz or bmw or really, anyone else who thinks they're important or special.
Add bus drivers to that list too (0:43).

Maybe I shouldn't show this, I was a bit naughty myself. I've never gone this far before, but I've had enough.
May be time for me to get a job that doesn't involve driving in London.

Bear in mind this Audi HAD to be in the correct lane to start with. I watched him jump the entire queue from the roadworks, he had no intention of getting back in lane despite several markings explaining the lane use.

Jump to 1:30 if you don't have time for the context.

I made a very special effort to stay below the 20mph limit after this.

Well done Rajagra ;)

Good catch.
Yeah, the supposedly "professional" drivers who are responsible for the passengers they carry. Some of them should put a sticker on the back of the bus saying "Beware, I'm a [Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc] driver!". That way the other drivers wouldn't be appalled by how they drive sometimes. :mad:

Back