Need a duel channel dashcam

Milamber

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A129 Pro Duo
I have had many dashcams over the years and reviewed several brands, this was many years back and I have been out of the game for a while!

I currently have a Q800 Pro which is starting to blur around the corners and is pixelating rather badly- most likely through damage to the sensor - perhaps due to heat, as I am in Australia.

I am after a duel camera, 60fps is preferable but I am after the following:

• Duel camera
  • 30/60fps
  • Excellent day recording
  • Doesn't have to be inconspicuous
  • Cost is irrelevant
  • This will be hardwired

• Duel camera
  • 60fps
  • Excellent day recording
  • Doesn't have to be inconspicuous
  • Cost is irrelevant
  • This will be hardwired
Hmm, Viofo A139 Dual channel?

Although as you are in Australia, that may not be a great choice if you want parking mode. Might be better off with Street Guardian's latest 2K dual dashcam, designed and tested in and for Australia...

Hmm, Viofo A139 Dual channel?

Although as you are in Australia, that may not be a great choice if you want parking mode. Might be better off with Street Guardian's latest 2K dual dashcam, designed and tested in and for Australia...
I wasn't aware Jokin had made one. I haven't spoken with him in ages. I will reach out thanks.

I wasn't aware Jokin had made one. I haven't spoken with him in ages. I will reach out thanks.

I am speechless.

He helped me so much with getting into the dashcam game in the very beginning when they first hit the consumer market for public use, free samples and technical advice.

Thank you for sharing this, I am going to have some reflection time - such sad news.

I am after a duel camera, 60fps is preferable but I am after the following:
Have a look at our Blueskysea B4K? 1080p 60fps without plugging the rear camera!

Back