Need a heat resistant 140 degree viewing angle cam

Milamber

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A129 Pro Duo
My wifes dashcam needs replacing for the rear of her vehicle, we are after a camera that has very high operating temps with a decent viewing angle (140°+) Allt he cameras I have reviewed sadly dont cover this other than VicoVation which is not the look we are after for rear dashcam.

Re: Need a heat resistant 140 degree cam

Milamber said:
My wifes dashcam needs replacing for the rear of her vehicle, we are after a camera that has very high operating temps with a decent viewing angle (140°+) Allt he cameras I have reviewed sadly dont cover this other than VicoVation which is not the look we are after for rear dashcam.

how much of a rush are you in?

jokiin said:
Milamber said:

I can probably hold out for two weeks.

Milamber said:
jokiin said:
Milamber said:

ok, too soon or I could have something you could try, won't be that quick unfortunately

jokiin said:

ok, too soon or I could have something you could try, won't be that quick unfortunately[/quote]

Well, I could swap my camera around and give her your cam that I use at the rear of mine. What are the specs and design, is it worth me holding out?

The Lukas LK-7900 has good heat resistance but may be too big for what you are looking for. The Mini 0801 might be an option given its small size, but it is too early too tell if it is a trooper in very hot environments.

Milamber said:
Well, I could swap my camera around and give her your cam that I use at the rear of mine. What are the specs and design, is it worth me holding out?

might be a bit long but I have a dual cam unit we're working on that would exceed your needs

I wonder where I can get info on operational temps.

Just to clarify: is it celsius or fahrenheit 140 degree ?

niko said:
Just to clarify: is it celsius or fahrenheit 140 degree ?

Ah my bad 140 degree viewing angle with temps of 70 degrees centigrade.

Ta

Last edited by a moderator:
Back