Need advice!! Looking for a good front and back dash camera.

Camramel Corn

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Recommend by my friend using this forums. New user here. Need help!!!

Any recommendation for high quality front and back dash camera for my Lexus?
Would prefer it to be manufactured in USA, Japan or Korea.

Edited*
Features
Must be able to record overnight.
Full HD or HD is fine with me.

Last edited:
Korea is your only option there, what features you want probably dictate your options

Looking for good quality camera.
Most importantly, able to record overnight!
Other feature as long as full HD or HD, I am fine with it.
Any recommendation?

Thank you bro!

I'm currently using IROAD V9 with front and rear camera. Both front and rear dash cam records with FULLHD, and it come with the ADAS function that helps with safe driving. You might want to consider it.

I'm currently using IROAD V9 with front and rear camera. Both front and rear dash cam records with FULLHD, and it come with the ADAS function that helps with safe driving. You might want to consider it.

Hey, thank you! However, does it comes with screen? I prefer to watch it live.
Anyway, whats the price? You have any ideas?

Hey, thank you! However, does it comes with screen? I prefer to watch it live.
Anyway, whats the price? You have any ideas?

the iroad v9 is doesn't come with a touch screen. if you're looking for something similar to that, you might want to try iroad t10 which has a touch screen function. you will also be able to view play it live or off screen.

the iroad v9 is doesn't come with a touch screen. if you're looking for something similar to that, you might want to try iroad t10 which has a touch screen function. you will also be able to view play it live or off screen.
Hey, sorry for the late reply!
Thanks bro! I will go research online for this model.
Cheers!

I am looking for front and back cameras.
Must be Full HD.
Better to have GPS.
Able to record overnight.

Any recommendation?

Last edited:
Thinkwaer x550 or f770.
Ive got the x550 with lcd screen fron & rear.
Full hd super night vision.
Connects to the car.
With gps built-in.
Very easy to use,
But its little expensive

I currently have finevu cr2000 omega and im really happy with it. video quality is superb and parking mode is also awsome. ive had blackvue before and this one is much better. only negetive i can think of right now is discreetness.

Try the thinkwaer f770 dusl cam.
Full hd
Gps
Very tiny but Carrie a nice pack.
Paeking mode (lapse time).

If I were you I would highly recommend the Falcon Zero company, they're fairly new and make some of the best dash cams. They're HD and I have one and caught some pretty amazing footage with it! I have a Falcon Zero dash cam in both cars I own and their prices are really fair for what you're getting! If I were you and for what you're looking for I would recommend this one...

https://www.falconzero.com/collecti...rear-view-mirror-car-dual-dash-camera-car-dvr

I usually don'y push an item but this truly is a great product!

Do you have any of your own sample videos (day and night) to share? Other here have not said good things about Falcon Zero:

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...y-incredisonic-vs-fx625-by-splashetech.14341/

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/falcon-zero-f-360.15478/

Back