Need advice on a Dash cam setup

fasteddie

Reaction score
Country
United States
Been lurking here for a few weeks. Im trying to make up my mind on a 2 channel dash cam setup. I liked the blackvue but the pixilation on it kills me.

I then looked at the intronics itb-500 and 2000. The problem is there doesn't seem to be an English version of these cams. (or is there and I just haven't found it?)

I also saw the vico-marcus 5 but again no English version?

If I cant find anything suitable I may just go the the newest itronics itb-100 that is out with no rear.

I would like something with English software so I can use it easily. Any other suggestions are welcome. I don't mind paying a few hundred USD for quality. Thanks guys!

RoadCam will have quality Dual Channel products in the near future, but no ETA just yet. The new dual channel A7 products in general are in development via various companies and have some bugs to work out before they are ready for prime time.

I don't mind paying a few hundred USD for quality. Thanks guys!

There are few types of quality:

1. built quality good, performance is so-so, - this you can get for around 220-250usd ( FullHD + HD )
2. built quality and high performance will cost around 400-500usd retail price ( FullHD + FullHD )

you get what you pay ;)

Also very important is design how discrete you want it to be.

you get what you pay ;).

Not that I'm bitter or anything but My G1W was 1/3 the cost of my DR32 & doesn't have any of the problems.
It pays to go with a reliable & reputable supplier.
Now that I can agree with. My Mobius cost much less than the DR32 but comes with a huge reputation and an enormous 'support team'

Not that I'm bitter or anything but My G1W was 1/3 the cost of my DR32 & doesn't have any of the problems.

Now that I can agree with. My Mobius cost much less than the DR32 but comes with a huge reputation and an enormous 'support team'

you may find your support bigger & more enthusiastic if you had a Panorama II/S/G ;):cool::D

Only had one 'problem' and that was when I tried to use a 64gig card - but the support on these boards was great.

Back