Need help DVR-027 Manufacturer?

alex11778

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can some one please help me get a contact information for DVR-027 manufacturer? Thanks

I have no idea how far you would get, but the best i could suggest is maybe contacting Estore009 through eBay since they have sold a lot. There might be a small possibility they could guide you a little closer to where you want to be, and there is also CSR/Zoran who make the chips that on the off chance may be able to provide something.

CheckYourLights said:
I have no idea how far you would get, but the best i could suggest is maybe contacting Estore009 through eBay since they have sold a lot. There might be a small possibility they could guide you a little closer to where you want to be, and there is also CSR/Zoran who make the chips that on the off chance may be able to provide something.
Hi thank you for a response. Can you please tell me more about CSR/Zoran? What chip do they make? So when I contact them I would know what am I talking about. Thank you

I don't know much about the chip it self.
From the DVR-027 FaQ page
The older 027 uses Coach 10P Zoran ZR36482BGCF
The newer 027 uses Coach 12MDV ZR364249BGCG
The 207 uses Coach 12MDV ZR364249BGCG as well

From Zoran Corporation Wiki page
Zoran merged with CSR in August 2011 and as of 2012, only Coach and Quatro exists

CheckYourLights said:
I don't know much about the chip it self.
From the DVR-027 FaQ page
The older 027 uses Coach 10P Zoran ZR36482BGCF
The newer 027 uses Coach 12MDV ZR364249BGCG
The 207 uses Coach 12MDV ZR364249BGCG as well

From Zoran Corporation Wiki page
Zoran merged with CSR in August 2011 and as of 2012, only Coach and Quatro exists
Thank you very much

You are welcome. I am just curious why are you looking to contact a DVR-027 manufacture?

CheckYourLights said:
You are welcome. I am just curious why are you looking to contact a DVR-027 manufacture?
I would like to re-sell those cameras in my retail store. Since there is a lot of fakes out there I would want to make sure my costumers get the original. And it is very hard to find those unless you buy direct from manufacturer.

CheckYourLights said:
The estore009 on Ebay is probably a re-seller and not a manufacturer his wholesale price is almost the same as retail. The CSR/Zoran could not provide me with any information. So if anyone else have any info on manufacturer please let me know. Thank you

alex11778 said:
CheckYourLights said:
I would like to re-sell those cameras in my retail store. Since there is a lot of fakes out there I would want to make sure my costumers get the original. And it is very hard to find those unless you buy direct from manufacturer.

there are a lot better cameras for the money these days, not sure how well these would sell at retail (not trying to sell you anything, just being realistic), one of the other problems for this model is you'll get people checking Amazon and seeing a product the 'looks' the same selling for $24 delivered and you'll have to be selling around $70 by the time you cover your costs

not sure what kind of turnover you have but you'll need to buy a bare minimum of 500 pieces to be able to buy from a manufacturer, for that though you'll only be getting with their branding, you should also be aware that this model has no approvals, FCC etc, not sure it would pass in its current state either as it is a known problem for interference

jokiin said:
alex11778 said:
CheckYourLights said:

there are a lot better cameras for the money these days, not sure how well these would sell at retail (not trying to sell you anything, just being realistic), one of the other problems for this model is you'll get people checking Amazon and seeing a product the 'looks' the same selling for $24 delivered and you'll have to be selling around $70 by the time you cover your costs

not sure what kind of turnover you have but you'll need to buy a bare minimum of 500 pieces to be able to buy from a manufacturer, for that though you'll only be getting with their branding, you should also be aware that this model has no approvals, FCC etc, not sure it would pass in its current state either as it is a known problem for interference
I was interested in this camera because it is very popular and it is on the cheap side. What would you recommend in this price range that is better.

alex11778 said:
I was interested in this camera because it is very popular and it is on the cheap side. What would you recommend in this price range that is better.

if your looking at entry point cameras I think the Novatek based 1080p models are better value, depends on your budget though and what sort of quantities you can do whether this is suitable or not

jokiin said:
alex11778 said:

if your looking at entry point cameras I think the Novatek based 1080p models are better value, depends on your budget though and what sort of quantities you can do whether this is suitable or not
Do you have information on manufacturer for these cams? If you do please let me know. Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C DVR-XX7 3
D DVR-XX7 4
Y DVR-XX7 4
N DVR-XX7 13
T DVR-XX7 6
Back