Need help locating firmware

LeopoldZax

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi everyone,

Just got back from a trip to Korea. I bought there a dash cam and I'm really pleased with it.

My problem is that it's in Korean so I don't know how to use most of it's features. Can anyone please help me locate an English firmware update or a way to access the language menu?

This is the camera:
http://www.11st.co.kr/product/Selle...ProductDetail&prdNo=1175433184#tabProductInfo

I can't seem to find the manufacturer and it's website...

Thank you.

never seen that one before, if it doesn't sell outside of Korea there's a good chance there is no English version

oh, I really hope it will... Hope somebody would know. Thanks.

Have seen this scrolling trough Koran listings in the past ( year or more ago, quite low specs for these days ), but I am afraid there are no english software, - I have never seen it sold even internationally ( eBay ).
It should not be hard to understand how to use if only know meaning of menu commands. To translate GUI you can make zoom photo of each menu command, then use Google picture translator. This is what I do with some Korean and Chinese picture-words. It can take time for you but its only way I see how to help you out.

Back