Need help mini 0826. Did she record even when the car is shutdown?

Suzy4

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hello to All. The camera have an option that says never shutdown, even have a sensor of motion, but can i still record with the car turned off? I can't do that.
I forgot to say that out of the car i've tried to record and she record just fine, and the motion sensor works just fine, but in the car, i turn on the camera without the car working and without the battery charge connected and she automatically turns off a few seconds before.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello to All. The camera have an option that says never shutdown, even have a sensor of motion, but can i still record with the car turned off? I can't do that.
I forgot to say that out of the car i've tried to record and she record just fine, and the motion sensor works just fine, but in the car, i turn on the camera without the car working and without the battery charge connected and she automatically turns off a few seconds before.

Thanks
Hi Suzy,

Camera will switch off once you shutdown your car unless you have a hardwire kit. Motion detection will only work with constant power to the camera again via ahardwire kit.

Hi Chris, Thanks for your reply! I was looking for that hardwire kit and it seems that i need some expertise to connect it, am i right? That hardwire will be connected to the fuse box of my car, rigth? If yes... i think i have to pass! :)

yes it would get connected to the fusebox but better not to hardwire this model (or any model with a battery inside) anyway

Thanks for the advise! Anyway just for the record, i've done a stupid thing. I forgot to pull off the cable, not from the 12v socket,but from the main support, where is the gps. If i take off the cable and have it rolling without shutdown auto and with the motion sensor on high, she is working! Of course the battery may die soon but it works. I'm very happy with the quality of movies and i'm using a class10 memory card, which they do not recommend. Thanks guys for your help.

Thanks for the advise! Anyway just for the record, i've done a stupid thing. I forgot to pull off the cable, not from the 12v socket,but from the main support, where is the gps. If i take off the cable and have it rolling without shutdown auto and with the motion sensor on high, she is working! Of course the battery may die soon but it works. I'm very happy with the quality of movies and i'm using a class10 memory card, which they do not recommend. Thanks guys for your help.

Your camera will only run for about 10 mins on it's internal battery power. Also, generally they run fine on a Class 10 card.

Back