Need help multiple choise dashcams

cula

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Hi folks, great forum and nice helping ppl here, well done all.

My brain is overwhelmd by dascam info, im sitting and clicking for days now, and more i click less i know :D
So i need ur help in form of opinion about my choises, and mabey u recommend something i didnt see or just forget about because this much info is too much for me.

I look for ~150$ price tag, small form, reliability, motion/parking detection, continous recording, gps and high detail video.

1.LUKAS LK-7700 PRO - from pictures it seems to big and average/good video quality?(2.1 comos) but 100% good seller (green-sum) and just in budget. + cpl lens :) i rly like

2.shadow gt 680w - that 110ma battery gives me hedache. other is more/less fine.

3.eeyelog e769 - seams its new model and i dont know nothing about it, or the seller on aliexpress (Diamonmed Technology Co., Ltd) and that site is full ob bugs.
but view angle is great and it supports all other feauer i want.

And ofc sry for bad english :) and ty in advance

Last edited:
Panorama S is slightly above your budget, but you get what you pay for. *quality, reliability, Supercapacitor(no battery), Parking Mode/Motion Detection, GPS, Outstanding Night Vision*
They didn't rate it the Best All Around DashCam on here for nothing :)

Panorama II was my first choise, but price is just above my max (180), wife wont be happy, and we must ceep ur wifes happy :D

I tot i can buy car power supply/battery for parking mode?

TY guys for ur time i rly appreciate it.

U mean if i plug it on power supply, and leave cam running it wont record motion or g sensor mouvment?

The cheap cams only use the CMOS sensor, they don't work well enough to leave on all the time either

The one thing that puzzles me with some of these dashcams is that the screens are not touchscreens? I didn't really notice it I guess because I was assuming that it was a touchscreen. Any thoughts?

The one thing that puzzles me with some of these dashcams is that the screens are not touchscreens? I didn't really notice it I guess because I was assuming that it was a touchscreen. Any thoughts?

Panorama is touchscreen, a couple of other Korean models are as well but it's reasonably rare, it needs a decent size screen for a touchscreen to be practical

Well, at $150, you have many choices.

After some hurtles, I have my GT 680w up and running as I like. It's wired to a circuit energized with the ignition. I have it set for 1080 record, 5 minute files, 3 min screen saver, medium acelerometer file save and voice off. The class 10 32gb card records a 4 hour +/- loop. It turns on when I turn the key, closes the file and shuts down when I pull the key. The battery shows full. My biggest conundrum was solved when I discovered for me the GPS antenna must be placed with the recessed rectangle facing inside. Otherwise no GPS. When I got that right, the battery also maintained it's charge. Maybe it was hunting? Now I'm a happy camper.

The GT 680w is my third dash camera. All three work - two in permanent service, have similar menus, settings and deficient instructions that can be overcome with time and patience.

As to touch screens, since I've configured to my liking, I haven't touched them.

A word of guidance - wire through the provided power cable.

Panorama II was my first choise, but price is just above my max (180), wife wont be happy, and we must ceep ur wifes happy :D

Tell her it's an investment, would she be happy that your cheap camera couldn't catch the guy who hit your car?

Ty u for ur answers all, i rly apriciate it. And all of them in vain.

I mange to finde out that my state custom is charging tax+customs on merchendise above 100 euros. (i never buy or recive something online)

So cam must be below 100e. :\ its about gps, video quality and small form now.

Its gt680w vs mini o8o3. Two best cams in that price range?

0803 is too early to buy, to many unsolved problems.

Best to buy gt680w and DIY Capacitor instead of battery ( check other thread on how its done ), then you will be able to use for constant parking mode.

Damn i orderd mini0803 from foxoffer, manufacturer will sort bugs out overtime?

I contacted them asking to swap order. hope they will respond. :(

Damn i orderd mini0803 from foxoffer, manufacturer will sort bugs out overtime?

I contacted them asking to swap order. hope they will respond. :(

Dont worrie, hardware wise 0803 is OK, except wobbly mount. FW has some bugs and its going to take some time before its will to be sorted out.

Ok, ty. wobbly mount can be fixed, i see it on forum. :D

Some time means like few months or two years?

Can mini baterry be replaced with capacitors like gt680w?

Ok, ty. wobbly mount can be fixed, i see it on forum. :D

Some time means like few months or two years?

Can mini baterry be replaced with capacitors like gt680w?

For guys who don't mind DIY, - its not a big deal to fix wobbly mount. Myself I re-design mounts on most of my dashcams. I dont like stock ones.
I dont think supercaps will work on mini 0803. Usually it need special firmware, but you may try amd tell us ;). With gt680W it was just pure luck that FW "accepted" supercaps.

Hi there forum, just to say that mini 0803 is in my hands, orderd from foxoffer, im happy, all is great exept two things.

Usb cable is not working, nothing that i cant handle.
And second i orderd and payd no internal memory, and got 8gb internal model :D ty foxoffer.

In next few weeks ill try stealth install, hardwire, supercap and eventually 24/7 somehow.

Will post in diy secton, ty again all. In my 20years internet carrer i didnt encounter such hard working and dedicatet community.

Ceep it going forum.

Just add $5 to your budget and you can get Panorama for $185.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/181249487120

Back