Need Help with Firmware for unknown brand Dash Cam

Budgie1967

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi. I have the following Dash cam and need to update the firmware.
Portable Dash DVR In Car Video Vehicle Camera HD Recorder Road Crash 1080p AU
If you google the name, it will take you to all the details of the camera. Only thing is, there is no brand name for me to find firmware. Can anyone help me? It is a good camera when working.

haven't seen that one before, you'd do better just to contact the seller and ask them, if you have issues take them up on their one year warranty
Ok. My wife bought it for me in 2014 so the warranty is over now. Thanks mate.

doesn't look familiar, if it's playing up though it has probably just died and firmware won't help anyway, if you want to have a go at getting it working the battery is the usual point of failure and they will start getting flaky once it goes

doesn't look familiar, if it's playing up though it has probably just died and firmware won't help anyway, if you want to have a go at getting it working the battery is the usual point of failure and they will start getting flaky once it goes

Well......It was working,then it wouldn't show up on my laptop(which it used to) so I thought I would update the firmware. I searched but couldnt find the brand so I went with the G1W firmware as that is the closest looking cam I could find. Turns out I am not as smart as I thought I was. lol

Well......It was working,then it wouldn't show up on my laptop(which it used to) so I thought I would update the firmware. I searched but couldnt find the brand so I went with the G1W firmware as that is the closest looking cam I could find. Turns out I am not as smart as I thought I was. lol

spec will be similar but things like display, button mapping etc can be different and leave you bricked

Back