Need recommendation on budget action camera

wzheng11

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Hi guys,
I am looking for an action camera which have good image quality that helps in my future trips(video not always use i guess)
I will mostly used it for view and selfie pictures, so the stills photo quality is very important to me
I have did some research,
(1) Gitup Git 2
(2) Xiaomi YI
Which is good in image quality between these 2? or any other better suggestion? very appreciate if you could answer me :DD

the Xiaomi is not the best for support, has various versions of the same product and not easy to know which one you'll get, there are some hacks to extract some better performance out of it, some people like that but it probably just highlights some of the weaknesses that you need to do that in the first place

between these two I would pick the GitUp

Git2 use same sensor as XiaoYi.
If you care more about the photo quality, I can say Git2 is a little better than XiaoYi, we did a lot of comparison.
The Git2 have larger FOV, of course a little more distortion.
Another point is Git2 now support RAW and shutter speed, will help for taking photo.

Git2 use same sensor as XiaoYi.
If you care more about the photo quality, I can say Git2 is a little better than XiaoYi, we did a lot of comparison.
The Git2 have larger FOV, of course a little more distortion.
Another point is Git2 now support RAW and shutter speed, will help for taking photo.
Well,i did research and saw only some photos from the internet, is there any place that i can see more pictures taken from git2? (e.g. selfies,view photos without edited)

Well,i did research and saw only some photos from the internet, is there any place that i can see more pictures taken from git2? (e.g. selfies,view photos without edited)

@Nigel has posted a variety of pics from this model in different lighting situations, might be worth looking at his posts

@Nigel has posted a variety of pics from this model in different lighting situations, might be worth looking at his posts
I will go and check it out. Is that true xiaoyi photo quality and git2 difference not that big ?? If that so i would go for xiaoyi i guess..since i don't really see much selfie photos and view photos of git2 on internet, Nigel posted too much posts and i barely find the photos he posted btw...

Back