Need review help.

CTSVOWNER

Reaction score
Country
United States
Posted a video up to You Tube. I used the AVS4YOU editor. During the editing it looked good. After loading it to You Tube the quality is horrible. I don't know much about how they compress it or whatever they do but quality is bad.

Next is I need to learn how to add text.

My first segment is a tractor trailer just driving in the left lane for no apparent reason. I even took a snapshot with my hand held camera and you can see him looking over at me. Then he continues to stay left and I take another snapshot in my rearview mirror showing him still in the left lane.

Second segment has a "off road Honda" with a flatbed ready to pick it up.
Third segment shows no traffic exiting the ramp then a few cars bundled togeather. The Jeep decides to make a U turn thru the grass right in front of me.

Fourth and final segment shows a biker standing up as he rides by, with a blurry rear view shot.

Please critique if you wish but also be able to assist in how to make it better.

Thanks for any help

Posted a video up to You Tube. I used the AVS4YOU editor. During the editing it looked good. After loading it to You Tube the quality is horrible. I don't know much about how they compress it or whatever they do but quality is bad.

Next is I need to learn how to add text.

My first segment is a tractor trailer just driving in the left lane for no apparent reason. I even took a snapshot with my hand held camera and you can see him looking over at me. Then he continues to stay left and I take another snapshot in my rearview mirror showing him still in the left lane.

Second segment has a "off road Honda" with a flatbed ready to pick it up.
Third segment shows no traffic exiting the ramp then a few cars bundled togeather. The Jeep decides to make a U turn thru the grass right in front of me.

Fourth and final segment shows a biker standing up as he rides by, with a blurry rear view shot.

Please critique if you wish but also be able to assist in how to make it better.

Thanks for any help

When editing videos, by default video output is 1200mbps, you need to change this value from "advanced" tab.

Check video tutorials

http://videoguides.avs4you.com/video.aspx?gclid=CM6H363Iwb0CFYJe2wodKE8AQg

Back