Need serious help!

Nae9898

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just bought the B1W Blueskysea and I am having so much trouble with it. I bought a new sd card that is 32g PNY level 10. I can't seem to be able to set it up at all and the booklet is not helpful to me. Do someone have a serious step by step list on how to set it up from the very beginning for example when you first open the box and be able to set it up to my LG Stylo 3 to see the camera as well.
Much appreciated.

Thanks

I just bought the B1W Blueskysea and I am having so much trouble with it. I bought a new sd card that is 32g PNY level 10. I can't seem to be able to set it up at all and the booklet is not helpful to me. Do someone have a serious step by step list on how to set it up from the very beginning for example when you first open the box and be able to set it up to my LG Stylo 3 to see the camera as well.
I have tried to describe in detail all the steps here, you can check on what step you have something going wrong...
Step-by-step list for the initial installation of B1W

1. Insert the micro-SD card (at least Class 10, 16GB or higher) into the B1W.
Format the memory card on the computer before use.

2. Connect the 12V> 5V power adapter (converter) supplied with the B1W to the car's on-board network (in the 12V cigarette lighter socket).
To test and configure the B1W, you can use another power source with micro-USB connector, which is used to charge smartphones or Power bank.
Using a computer as a power source for B1W is inadmissible, because in this case, the necessary power is not provided for the proper operation of the Wi-Fi.

3. The B1W will start recording automatically when power is applied.
There is no need to perform any additional actions.
Video recording is accompanied by LED indication: Green light flashes - the B1W records video, Wi-Fi is on

4. To connect to the B1W using mobile devices, you need to install the application:
B1W-CARCVR on the Google Play Store for Android mobile devices

5. Enable Wi-Fi on your mobile device setting menu, select the network name (dashcam SSID): “B1W_c0210dbcec60”.
Use the following password to connect: 1234567890

A connection should be established between the smartphone and the Wi-Fi network created by the B1W, as evidenced by a pop-up message: "Connected to a Wi-Fi network B1W_c0210dbcec60

If the connection is not established - try to disable "Mobile data" on the smartphone

6. Open the application B1W-CARCVR on your smartphone and click on icon “Connect” to connect Application to B1W

7. If all the steps are done correctly, the Main Menu window will open (p.9 of the Manual)
I wish you successful setup of B1W!
PS: And I ask users - if someone sees inaccuracies (including my Google-translate to English) - point me to it, please, do not hesitate, I will make corrections to the text

Much appreciated.

Thanks
Thanks for your order, you can tag me for help if any questions to use it!

Back