Need some hints to generate Panoramas

Ameier

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello to all,

at present i´m testing a lot with a selfmade rig holding 6 Yi Cams (first version...). I have a lot of trouble to stich the pictures. I use the trial version of kolor autopano giga v4.2 for this task. I decide to switch to a original printed brahma-6 or 7 rig. But before i do this step i have to check out...... did the cams or the selfmade rig cause the problem?!

So if someone has a original brahma 6 or 7 rig, could he share please a untouched panorama based on 6 or 7 raw pictures?

Did someone create a template inside autopano with right lens settings? Witch settings did you use?

So many people use it to create 360 videos. Seems to be easyer to stich........... but i only would create some panoramas as hdr background for renderings!

Just in hope to find a solution ;-)

Regards

Andreas

Ameier,

Need more info. What kind of troubles do you have? Holes or what? Are you trying to shoot photos or videos? Need more info on your rig —photo or drawings, also put a photos made with your rig.

I don't have Brahma rig, but I build a couple of my own designs for 2nd and 3rd gopros generation, and right now also for first model of Yi.

Send some stuff coming from your rig and may be then we can tell where the problem is.

From one of my Yi setups lens settings form KOLOR is:
Focal: 14.96
K1: -0.337
K2: 0.076
K3: 0.000
OffsetX: 15.12
OffsetY: 24.45

Ameier,

Need more info. What kind of troubles do you have? Holes or what? Are you trying to shoot photos or videos? Need more info on your rig —photo or drawings, also put a photos made with your rig.

I don't have Brahma rig, but I build a couple of my own designs for 2nd and 3rd gopros generation, and right now also for first model of Yi.

Send some stuff coming from your rig and may be then we can tell where the problem is.

From one of my Yi setups lens settings form KOLOR is:
Focal: 14.96
K1: -0.337
K2: 0.076
K3: 0.000
OffsetX: 15.12
OffsetY: 24.45

Thx for reply. At present i took the last week of my holidays. When i'm back i'll post some sample Data and more details

Back