Need some ideas how to run the wire to the rear hatch

Ronny Fulton

Reaction score
Country
United States
Top Rated Handheld Paint Sprayer Models Under $200: Best For DIYers & Professionals

Handheld paint sprayers work than a brush or roller as well as deliver smooth coats. Pro-users and DIYers love these tools alike because of their straightforward operating designs. These are suitable for staining decks, restoring furniture, and weatherproofing fences.

Whether you are a DIY homeowner or a professional painter, the time has come to purchase the latest and updated tools to complete your projects effectively and efficiently. Paintbrushes and rollers not only delay projects but may also lead to backaches and many other health issues. Hence, it is decisive to buy the best rated paint sprayer to enhance your performance and complete projects without any hazard at all.

☞☞☞ See Also:
27428160247_8a101fac25_o.gif
Which is The Best Paint Sprayer on The Market - Electric Paint Sprayer Reviews

We have experts to find and offer you the best models available on the market. You can rely on our selected models because we prepare the list after reading many feedbacks and comparing all essential features for meeting various tasks.

Best for Kitchen Cabinets: Graco 16Y385 Airless Paint Sprayer

v8gBFrI.jpg

Brief Introduction:

If you need the best paint sprayer for cabinets and other home projects, buy the Graco 16Y385 airless paint sprayer. Unlike other tools, it features VacuValve Technology for spraying at desired angles.

Moreover, you will be getting accurate outcomes because it creates an airtight space to spray on the targeted surface. This model also includes a stainless steel piston pump and an electric motor that provides high pressure. Therefore, one can use thick materials without any trouble at all.

Why Do We Recommend This Model?

The Graco 16Y385 Airless Paint Sprayer is the most professional tool for detailed finish tasks. You can use up to 25 gallons of materials on this model. It comes with two 0.015-inch spray tips. One is available with a 4-inch pattern, and the other with a 12-inch spray pattern. You can select from these choices according to the requirements of your project. The narrow one is perfect for spraying into little spaces and corners. Hence, you will find it the best airless paint sprayer for cabinets, furniture, doors, and many more home items.

We also recommend this model because it includes two-liner bags as paint containers. These bags will not only make cleaning convenient but also let you choose different paint materials whenever needed. Furthermore, you can complete many tasks with this single machine because it is compatible with a wide variety of thick materials. Due to the reverse spray tip, it will not waste your time on the projects when clogged.

Some Dominant Benefits:

The Graco 16Y385 is the best paint spray gun that comes with the following dominant benefits.

Continuous Painting:

As mentioned above, it features a reverse tip that allows users to keep spraying when a clog emerges. You can reverse it and continue your painting work instead of wasting time on removing the clog.

Use Various Materials:

Due to its stainless steel piston pump, you can use thin and thick paint materials whenever needed. Hence, this versatile tool can handle all painting tasks of home with ease.

Spray in 360-Degree:

Its VacuValve technology will allow you to paint in any direction, which will not be possible with other tools available on the market.

Perfect for Multi-Color Tasks:

FlexLiner bags make it the perfect paint sprayer for multi-color projects. Moreover, these bags are also easy to wash and clean as compared to traditional material cups.

Two Sprayer Tips:

You can rely on it for various home painting tasks because this handheld airless paint sprayer comes with two sprayer tips of different sizes.

❆❆❆ Find More Information: Best Paint Sprayer Reviews
AUCkCxS.gif

Best Budget Model: Wagner Spraytech 0529091 FLEXiO 5000 HVLP Paint Sprayer

J35m0TE.jpg

Brief Introduction:

The Wagner FLEXiO 5000 is the best HVLP paint sprayer for furniture that enables users to complete a wide range of painting tasks efficiently and accurately. Due to the Detail Finish and iSpray nozzles, it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The Detail Finish Nozzle is ideal for various finishing projects such as painting furniture, cabinets, and trims. The iSpray nozzle is perfect for broad surface coverage like spraying decks, walls, and more.

What Will You Love the Most?

It features the X-Boost Turbine to spray paint materials right from the canister. The X-Boost Power dial is also available so you can adjust the material flow according to your applications in a breeze. You can, for instance, increase the spray pressure for project coverage in real-time. It comes with the X-Boost Power Box for placing the weight on the floor. Therefore, you will not feel any fatigue while working on large projects. You will find it the best portable paint sprayer that is very easy to maneuver and has an 11.5 feet long painting hose, which will further enable you to reach the required surfaces without any trouble. After finishing your task, you can store all essentials in the Power Box.

Comprehensive Overview of All Features:

Below is a comprehensive overview of its all features, which will force you to buy this model right now.

Ideal for a variety of tasks:

The Wagner FLEXiO 5000 is the best budget paint sprayer for applying a high-quality coating on trims, walls, cabinets, furniture, ceilings, decks, fences, and the list goes on.

Powerful Turbine:

It includes an extremely powerful turbine that delivers appropriate air through the hose for smooth spray coating outcomes. Moreover, you would not have to carry a heavyweight because it sits on the ground. Hence, you can complete long projects without feeling any fatigue in your hands.

Two Nozzle Choices:

The Wagner FLEXiO 5000 comes with two nozzles, suitable for different applications. The innovative spray is perfect for covering and spraying large projects with improved finish results. The Detail Finish Nozzle is the right choice for small painting projects.

Complete Adjustability:

The X-Boost Power Dial on the gun handle provides complete adjustability of spray according to task requirements. This dial allows users to adjust the air pressure level, control the material flow, and select the spray pattern from round, vertical, or round options.

✪✪✪ Related Article:
1EdYl64.gif
Best Paint Sprayer For Cabinets - Top Rated Paint Sprayer Reviews

Easy and Quick Cleanup:

This versatile model will allow you to complete the cleanup process conveniently and quickly. Therefore, you will not have to waste time using different kinds of materials during a job.

Hence, it is the best paint sprayer for kitchen cabinets, fences, decks, trims, and many more.

After reading these detailed reviews, you are free to buy a paint sprayer that meets your budget and other painting requirements.

Last edited:
make and model of the vehicle?

is there anything in the hatch that is wired already, rear wiper, rear window demister, license plate lamps etc?

If you are putting the camera near the top of the hatch, and the hinges are also at the top, then normally you can just run the cable through the air for the couple of inches required. You can either leave a bit of a loop that can bend and provide some spare cable when the hatch opens, or if you run the cable almost horizontal for a short distance then it just twists a little when the hatch opens.

Some people run it through the existing cable trunking that most hatches have for the wiper, heater, brake light wiring, but that can take a fair amount of effort and is hardly worth it unless you are particularly fussy about things looking perfect and profesional.

My rear camera cable just have some slack where it transition from the rear pillar to the rear hatch, this way the surplus loop of wire are not dangling on the middle of the rear window.

I do think the next camera i will run thru the grommet with the other wires for the wiper ASO, installing my side cameras and going the same route i found its not that much of a problem even to get a whole USB C plug thru the rubber grommet.
And my next dual channel system will probably also be one of those i can rely on as a permanent camera, other test cameras i will probably keep using the quick and even more easy route.

My rear camera cable just have some slack where it transition from the rear pillar to the rear hatch, this way the surplus loop of wire are not dangling on the middle of the rear window.

I do think the next camera i will run thru the grommet with the other wires for the wiper ASO, installing my side cameras and going the same route i found its not that much of a problem even to get a whole USB C plug thru the rubber grommet.
And my next dual channel system will probably also be one of those i can rely on as a permanent camera, other test cameras i will probably keep using the quick and even more easy route.

Do you not run a dedicated camera alongside the test cameras?

Yes, but the F & R camera i have now are a 2017 model, its getting old.
But it is also the only F & R camera in my car at the moment, the other one have been turned into side cameras as the 2 i had there was getting very old.

TBH at the moment i only have 1 test camera aside for the permanent ones, so just 6 cameras in my car are a low number, okay the side system is also a test camera and it is doing reasonably fine too.

Yes, but the F & R camera i have now are a 2017 model, its getting old.
But it is also the only F & R camera in my car at the moment, the other one have been turned into side cameras as the 2 i had there was getting very old.

TBH at the moment i only have 1 test camera aside for the permanent ones, so just 6 cameras in my car are a low number, okay the side system is also a test camera and it is doing reasonably fine too.

What are your front and rear cameras? Viofo A129 Duo?

Back