Need suggestion for car dash cams [ Please ]

tagheuer

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
at first, I would introduce that i'm not native language in English.

I'm from Thailand, my English is quite not good so I'm sorry about that.

i would like to import car dash cam to Thailand for sale so i wonder which brand is the most interested to import at least 2 brands. i would like to know which brand is popular and have these conditions.
1. have world industry standard for support such as ISO.
2. no China
3. not easily broken

thank you for your kindly reply
and apologise for my language.

at first, I would introduce that i'm not native language in English.

I'm from Thailand, my English is quite not good so I'm sorry about that.

i would like to import car dash cam to Thailand for sale so i wonder which brand is the most interested to import at least 2 brands. i would like to know which brand is popular and have these conditions.
1. have world industry standard for support such as ISO.
2. no China
3. not easily broken

thank you for your kindly reply
and apologise for my language.

What is price-range? Functionality? 1ch, 2channel? etc.
Why @ "not China"?

What is price-range? Functionality? 1ch, 2channel? etc.
Why @ "not China"?
price range is not higher than 150USD.
about functionality, i think there're too many of them as you said.
so i would like to see main brand that i can trust first and then i will go through functionality of them.
i don't want China because i've seen a lot of issue with China's product, i think it would risk myself.
thank you for your help though

i don't want China because i've seen a lot of issue with China's product, i think it would risk myself.

As I understand from this, - you do have big experience in dashcam world, or @ your " i've seen a lot of issue with China's product ", - you mean bad experience with overall CHEP-class Chinese electronics ? - this situation is familiar to me, but its only to blame ourselves ! WE decide how much we ready to pay. If we decide to pay less, - we get less. If we ready to pay more, - we get more, no matter if it's made in China or from other countries.
Most of the electronics big-names are Made in China ! ;), so there is nothing wrong with CORRECT, RIGHT Made in China product !
There are few good and reliable Made in China dashcams out there as well.
Of course if you don't want to play a lottery with dashcams, - much higher reputation have Taiwanese and Korean built dashcams.
It's very hard for anybody on this forum to give you 100% recommendations, because majority of forum members don't know your market needs. Some time our ("western-vision") understanding or view of perfect dashcam might not be acceptable on Far-East market people needs, like we already see different design / options trend in Korea, China vs "western-world".
Because you need dashcams for re-sell purpose, my advice is first to spend 2,3,4 ? weeks reading trough DCM forums, to see what people say regarding different popular products / brands, - this way you will get most answers to your questions ;)
You can start from main Comparison page and Comparison Tool. and then move to the sub-forums of specific brand name or model.

As I understand from this, - you do have big experience in dashcam world, or @ your " i've seen a lot of issue with China's product ", - you mean bad experience with overall CHEP-class Chinese electronics ? - this situation is familiar to me, but its only to blame ourselves ! WE decide how much we ready to pay. If we decide to pay less, - we get less. If we ready to pay more, - we get more, no matter if it's made in China or from other countries.
Most of the electronics big-names are Made in China ! ;), so there is nothing wrong with CORRECT, RIGHT Made in China product !
There are few good and reliable Made in China dashcams out there as well.
Of course if you don't want to play a lottery with dashcams, - much higher reputation have Taiwanese and Korean built dashcams.
It's very hard for anybody on this forum to give you 100% recommendations, because majority of forum members don't know your market needs. Some time our ("western-vision") understanding or view of perfect dashcam might not be acceptable on Far-East market people needs, like we already see different design / options trend in Korea, China vs "western-world".
Because you need dashcams for re-sell purpose, my advice is first to spend 2,3,4 ? weeks reading trough DCM forums, to see what people say regarding different popular products / brands, - this way you will get most answers to your questions ;)
You can start from main Comparison page and Comparison Tool. and then move to the sub-forums of specific brand name or model.
actually i just need using feedback cause Comparison page is only give me detail of product but maybe camera will broken easily.
so i would like to know only popular brand cause i pretty sure that popular brands means many people use it if many people use it means that brand is believeable and worth the customer's money.
so i just want the list of most people trusted brand. And as you said many electronics big-names are made in China but in Thailand most people don't trust Chinese.
if i take Chinese cam, i need to find more and more information to make me sure that camera that i buy from China will be totally trusted.
i think it quite complicate to deal with Chinese so i don't interest in Chinese product but if you have any camera in China that you think it's good, it's great to let me know.

price range is not higher than 150USD.

Impossible to find good "non-chinese" for this retail price.

actually i just need using feedback

... there you go @ my " ... my advice is first to spend 2,3,4 ? weeks reading trough DCM forums, to see what people say regarding different popular products / brands, - this way you will get most answers to your questions ;)"

i would like to know only popular brand cause i pretty sure that popular brands means many people use it if many people use it means that brand is believeable and worth the customer's money.

WRONG ! , - one of the most popular Korean brands who first hit international market was Blackvue. Despite that brand name is widely known worldwide ( and its probably nr. 1 in Russia ), - still there are more complaints than joy about this brand. ( read feedback from forum as mentioned earlier ).

but in Thailand most people don't trust Chinese.

Made in Korea or Made in Taiwan good reliable dashcams cost minimum 200-250 usd and up.

I think you know that for cheap price you can not get good quality.
Same as expensive TAG Heuer watches can not be compared to low- or mid price-range watches ;)

Back