Netbase Dash Cam App for Android

Tim Van Dyke

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Netbase 612GW
I have just purchased a Netbase 612 on the basis that I can send video files direct to my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy and have tried to download the Netbase Dash Cam App from Google Play but I get the message that the App in not compatible with my device - is there an alternative App?

Try to download and install from Aptoide.

enjoy,
Mtz

Thanks Mtz that worked

I have just purchased a Netbase 612 on the basis that I can send video files direct to my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy and have tried to download the Netbase Dash Cam App from Google Play but I get the message that the App in not compatible with my device - is there an alternative App?

I notice that same message on the playstore, I have seven Android devices and it shows them all as not compatible which I'm sure must be wrong, not sure if @NextBase Tiffany is aware of that

The android version needs to be 5.1 or above, what versions are you on?

The android version needs to be 5.1 or above, what versions are you on?

all were versions above that, two of the phones are current and running 7.1.1, seemed odd that it would show all aren't compatible, might be something wrong that your IT team need to look at

Oh wow yes definitely something wrong there - will let them know.

@jokiin where is your location on Google Play store?

The app is only available in the UK Store.

I followed Mtz's advice and got the app from here in the end
Try to download and install from Aptoide.

enjoy,
Mtz

Ok have set up the App on my phone, connected the phone to the 612 dash Cam Wifi (I see the message that its connected on the Dash Cam) open up the App and it says dash cam not connected. Tried connecting via the App too but still get the same message - any ideas?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M 612GW 12