Never again Uniden

AandS

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I recently purchased a Uniden dash cam (iGO CAM 320) and never again. In fact never again for any Uniden product.
It crashed after about an hour use and for a month I have been trying to contact them to get it repaired or replaced. They don't even respond to the contact section on their website.
Unidens are cheap, it is clearly a poorly run business and they cannot even provide basic levels of customer service. Go with better products and better run businesses like Garmin, Navman, GME etc.

Just take it back to the retailer for a refund, the business transaction is between you and the retailer
Thanks Jokiin for your reply but Uniden was the retailer in this instance.
I wish it was that easy and there was another company that I could deal with in this as in Australia most retailers are more than happy to refund at the place of purchase. Clearly not Uniden however. In fact its not a lot of money but its more so the principle than anything.

Wasn't aware they did that, have you called them or only using the contact form, maybe the form is busted, it happens

They're a big company and I can't see them dodging their legal responsibilities on purpose

I had one of ther scanners once, worked okay, but in the end i got a modified dualband radio so i was able to talk on all the channels too.

Scared the living crap out of a friend once ( knew he was listening to police band ) :p

them 6 IR leds on the front of that thing, might illuminate the bug on your window and cause reflection, that's about it. low specs as well.

Back