Never heard of Anytek dashcam?

ngbdq

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi, guys, I just want to post a quick message about Anytek dashcam A100H. When I started out, I was looking for a dashcam with backup camera. I found Anytek A100H fits my purpose. Surprisingly, I can not find any info about Anytek products from this site. Someone told me it was due to the fact this brand is 99% for Chinese market. However, I do find it on amazon (with almost no rating). I took the plunge after viewing its good recording quality on youtube (Novatek 96655). I like the small form factor, build quality seems good. I am happy about its recorded video quality. With 3 inch display, I can view the backup camera during reverse. Plus, it records the back view as well as a separate video file. I just ordered a second unit for my other car (from aliexpress). Just want to share this info and hope someone is going to open a Anytek specific thread for us to share experience.

This brand is popular in Russia and China. You can buy it but best choice is buying from local retailer. :) Don't buy from China

Thanks for the lead, niko.
Anytek A100H has much better build quality than similar Dome products. It uses metallic casing and small form factor.

Thanks for the lead, niko.
Anytek A100H has much better build quality than similar Dome products. It uses metallic casing and small form factor.
I would not say "small form factor" to hanging-type dashcam with 3" LCD

You got a point. What I really really meant is compact size in comparison with similar products from Dome. Totally agree on discreet part. I have to tape mine black.

The Dome G98, DAB201 and DAB202 have a front metal casing, but I'm not sure I'd call that an advantage. They tend to get hotter when run for a long time or sitting in the sun.

The Dome G98, DAB201 and DAB202 have a front metal casing, but I'm not sure I'd call that an advantage. They tend to get hotter when run for a long time or sitting in the sun.
it's advantage.

What's the advantage? Won't melt? Acts as some sort of heat sink for the chip? They definitely get hotter to the touch.
when machine works, they are exothermal. If it can transfer heat to enviroment, then it can be cool down and work more stablily.

I'd rather see some heat sinks on cams instead of chrome, gold, and silver stuff.

:)

if small piece of heatsink couldnt help, then the designer have to use housing of cam is big heatsinks. :)

How about a gold heat sink, with a fan?

:)

3racing-3RAC-MHS5-GO-V3-1.jpg

Then a design who use it will be fired. What kind of cutomers want to hang this big heatsinks infrond of his head ? :D

I would agree with PK. Metal casing for sure helps dissipating heat, which is one of the main reasons of electronics failure / instability.

Back