Never thought dashcams can be useful for this

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
My wife gets little paranoid to go to new places alone as she had to go round and round few times due to confusing directions.
She uses navigation but it sometimes isn't the best in busy streets.
Anywho, dashcam footage came to rescue for the dentist's appointment as I was there few days ago.
Much better than showing Google maps to show live footage of the confusing part of the streets. :D

My wife gets little paranoid to go to new places alone as she had to go round and round few times due to confusing directions.
She uses navigation but it sometimes isn't the best in busy streets.
Anywho, dashcam footage came to rescue for the dentist's appointment as I was there few days ago.
Well, I've used it to show my mechanic some strange noise I started hearing on the right side of the car, which I couldn't replicate every time I took him with me and of which I had a few clips where it could be clearly heard. :)
We tend to look at dashcam's recordings only on the driving side of it and sometimes we're surprised how useful they can be for other aspects of our daily life.

Btw, the noise came from a worn out right shock absorber.

Last edited:
Well, I've used it to show my mechanic some strange noise I started hearing on the right side of the car, which I couldn't replicate every time I took him with me and of which I had a few clips where it could be clearly heard. :)
We tend to look at dashcam's recordings only on the driving side of it and sometimes we're surprised how useful they can be for other aspects of our daily life.

Btw, the noise came from the worn out right shock absorber.
Interesting :)

Back