New 0803, has no WDR setting

Sorry to sound like I am not sure.... but I do not have 2560x1080p 30fps 21:9 (New! Ultra Wide) for resolution..... can it still be a 0805?

Also I downloaded the december firmware for 0805, if I try to load it, and I actually had a 0803, will it brick it?

I would say the headlight is not to blame, I am driving a 2014 Prius...... granted, I am using low beam, not high beam, thou.

Why the light inside the building is that much clear, but my headlight is not seen? I am not sure... maybe I should turn my camera down, aim it a little downward toward the ground? high beam?
Are these the Prius LED headlights which have low power and low light output?

It would explain why the light is spread evenly into the distance instead of being much brighter close to.

to my eyes at light, I think it is bright.... compare to other cars that I had.... :p

If you put the wrong firmware you could brick it, they can normally be recovered ok but it is a bit of mucking about to do if you're not familiar with the process

I'd check with E-Prance and see what they say

to my eyes at light, I think it is bright.... compare to other cars that I had.... :p
Yes, they may do but they still have a low light output.

Does the headlight brightness vary at all during the video? Just wondering if it is a video refresh rate v headlight flicker rate problem?

A new information, I just restored the default setting.... and I think I do have 0805... for I do have 2560 x 1080 30P
FW version is FW 20141118 V1.0

So, I should try the December firmware? I am trying to use the autoexec.ash method to extract the original FW....

That mode would never run on the 0803 so yes you should be fine with the later 0805 firmware, lucky you anyway, it's far better than the 0803

I think my bin file is bad.... it flash okay, but the menu showing blanks..... nevertheless, I flashed the December 0805 firmware and it works fine!

I now have the speed unit option...... Going to test a bit more on the night operation condition.

Also, with 2560 x 1080, some player is not able to play it right, i.e. VLC (pixelized), DashCam View v 1.6.0 (cannot play at all). RegistorView play perfectly.

Back