New A119 at disc price???

We suggest user buy from other source.
Due to just back Chinese new year, the factory is very busy and not many workers working for production, so we are always out of stock.
We suggest user buy from the sellers who really have stock, and offer good service.

Are you suggesting that Gearbest does not have stock, & that his stock if he has, is old?

Also, have you any reason to say that they do not give a good service?

Just asking so anyone reading this has a clear choice to buy or not.

They will have limited in stock.
We are checking the support ticket everyday, most of time we ask user buy from where, so we know the service the re-seller offer.

Some sellers keep selling even out of stock, customers will have bad experience.

This looks like a good deal?

Buying from Gearbest or other Chinese sellers is fine, provided there are no issues during the Warranty period.

If a camera fault does arise you're stuffed, as you'll have to post it back to China at your considerable expense, & lose the use of the dashcam for a couple of months, assuming you ever receive a replacement.

As you're in the UK, you can buy from Amazon. Respected seller SpyTec is selling the A119 through Amazon UK.

If you want to buy from China, you can get it strait from Viofo though www.foxoffer.com

Also, have you any reason to say that they do not give a good service?

You can search on gearbest here in the forum

Last edited:
many people in Russia don't like gearbest, they are important to sell, and care and warranty is not supported as it should be
they have a conveyor...
I value every customer, if the customer concern, I might lose the profit from the sale, but the client must be satisfied with the service
addressing issues during the warranty period - 50% success

Bought both of mine from GearBest, the second one just around CNY and took barely a week to reach Australia. Hope they sell the CPL...

Someone knows a good offer for Viofo like in the first message? £56.11
A special promotion?

Where we can find the best price for this camera?

Thank you!

Someone knows a good offer for Viofo like in the first message? £56.11
A special promotion?

Where we can find the best price for this camera?

Thank you!
A119 GPS :

(76.5$):

VIPAUTO18

------

A119:

(70.5$):

VIPAUTO18

Yes, I saw all his transactions (not so many), but there are listed as "private". Overall his feedback seems ok: 99,6% positive.

Yes, I saw all his transactions (not so many), but there are listed as "private". Overall his feedback seems ok: 99,6% positive.

Yeah , private ! Could be some one setting up a scam ?
If it looks like a fish , if it smells like a fish , if it flops about like a fish ...
It just might be a fish .

@CataLiNNN : Did you know that there is an official seller of Viofo in Romania? Have a look at viofo.ro. Even the price is a little bit higher, you will benefit of 24 months of warranty. I have nothing to do with the seller and my message is not advertising.

@CataLiNNN : Did you know that there is an official seller of Viofo in Romania? Have a look at viofo.ro. Even the price is a little bit higher, you will benefit of 24 months of warranty. I have nothing to do with the seller and my message is not advertising.

I didn't see where he was from when I replied earlier but yes buying locally and from an authorised seller is a far better option

I don't want to buy it at a double price from romanian seller.

I bought it from that ebay seller. Let's see what's going to happen! :)

Back