New a119v2 with GPS from spytec update to v3.6 problem

moose26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A119V2 W/GPS, A118C, A118C
I followed all instructions printed here and when I check the ver says 3.6. I set default (it resets). press rec flash/beeps then menu . I start setting resolution 1440p and go on to other settings when I get to LDWS AND/OR FCWS it changes resolution to 1080p 30, changes gps to off. I change resolution back up to 1440p GPS changes to off, LDWS and FCWS change to off.
I tried loading bootloader, does not flash REC button like update bin does. Yes tried format fat32 and format in camera. HeLp.

3.6 is the latest, are you saying your dashcam already says it's on 3.6 when you check the Version page? That's the latest already then.

You can't use max resolution/frame-rate with LDWS/FCWS enabled. LDWS/FCWS doesn't work well on any dashcam on the market today, too many false trigger beeps. I'd leave those disabled and keep max resolution/frame-rate.

Last edited:
I think It did work at 1440P with original 2.x sw with spytec logo instead of FIOFO. Oh well thanks, now I know 1080p with flunky LDWS/FCWS.

I think It did work at 1440P with original 2.x sw with spytec logo instead of FIOFO. Oh well thanks, now I know 1080p with flunky LDWS/FCWS.
Cant be. Nvr worked before in 1440p. Its will automatically switched to 1080p 30 fps.

Back