New Beta Firmware V2.2 for A129 Duo

From what I can see, there are ways to remove the write protection:

I tried all that and none of it worked. Also tried multiple different card readers.. I found another SD card to try and it was also showing locked. That was odd considering that card was never in the camera. Popped it into my laptop and I could read and write to it just fine. Put my Samsung Pro into my laptop and it also reads and writes just fine. There is something strange going on with my PC showing the SD cards as locked.

Anyways, I got 2.3 loaded onto the card, upgraded the firmware and did the reset in the software a couple times and the hard reset button on the side a couple times. So far, so good.

Reporting back.

512GB Samsung microSD card is working fine with the update v2.3.
What is about version V2.2_20210908 ?
It is also more recent than V2.3_20200328.

Reporting back.

512GB Samsung microSD card is working fine with the update v2.3.

I went back to my 256gb card and mine still isn't working properly. Somedays it works as it should but then other days it creates a bunch of locked photos. I wonder if the sensor that determines if you've been in an accident has gone bad, even though I have that feature disabled. I guess I should also try my 128gb card. Everything was working perfectly fine with it.

I went back to my 256gb card and mine still isn't working properly. Somedays it works as it should but then other days it creates a bunch of locked photos. I wonder if the sensor that determines if you've been in an accident has gone bad, even though I have that feature disabled. I guess I should also try my 128gb card. Everything was working perfectly fine with it.
That's odd. I filled up my card to around 220GB now.

It could be something to do with the settings. Maybe were set incorrectly during the update? It should not be locking files.

Back