NEW BETA FW V1.05

NIKOLAOS DENIKARIAS

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Dash Cam
YI
I INSTALLED TODAY
All setups changes greated by me saved properly except GYRO also the watch remote controll lost pairing should make everytime when on the camera,more tests coming

We will test. Can you be more specific? The Gyro settings will not save?

Gyro not saved only one time saved when I click it and immediately I record ,then when stop REC gyro was off .
FOV it's very important also to added in the menu.The scrolling in the menu it's now smoothly than before I also notice from time to time an auto focus problem making the picture glare .Im testing in different setups and I report my results

Gyro not saved only one time saved when I click it and immediately I record ,then when stop REC gyro was off .
FOV it's very important also to added in the menu.The scrolling in the menu it's now smoothly than before I also notice from time to time an auto focus problem making the picture glare .Im testing in different setups and I report my results
v1.06 firmware is a massive update. we will have changelog shortly.

have you tried the latest version?

Can you share link fw 1,05 for me? Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TonyCams SJ7 36
NIKOLAOS DENIKARIAS SJ7 3
Back