B20RRL

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Multiple :)
Hey guys,

Just launched the new DR500 Lite and DR530 that we were sent from Pittasoft. As normal we have done a review and unboxing of the new DashCams. Has example footage etc!!

I know some people are keen to get an eye on them even though the tech inside them isn't that groundbreaking! I have also got an SC500 but the footage hasn't been that great so waiting on a new firmware!

Blackvue DR500 Lite

Blackvue DR530

I have my own thoughts about the two cameras so check out the videos and let me know your thoughts!!

Ta

Last edited:
The DR 500 lite will not play.It says "private"

The DR 500 lite will not play.It says "private"

Yeah I had to de-activate it for the time being as the Audio went a bit funky when it rendered out. It's re-uploading to YouTube at the moment. Will change the link later on :)

Just uploaded the new version so the DR500 Lite will now play :)

So, the DR500 Lite is about the same as the DR500GW but without GPS or WiFi?
And the DR530 is about the same as the DR550GW, still with WiFi, but without GPS and only 720p instead of 1080p?

Pretty much.

I think they've made these as budget versions to replace the DR380 and also provide a cheaper dual system.

Did you test them for DAB issues and how is the cable reliability, it will be interesting to see if they suffer the same issues the DR550GW has

Back