New Blackvue HD viewer - advise please

glyndwr

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed the new viewer on my PC, when I came to check some files today after inserting a new micro sd a week ago and opened the viewer I get the Google warning again. Should i be installing the viewer on my PC or replacing the one on my card , if that makes sense ? I know that previously the viewer used to install with the software as I used to do a full re format once a month and install fresh onto it..

Any help or advise appreciated, thank you

glyndwr said:
I have installed the new viewer on my PC, when I came to check some files today after inserting a new micro sd a week ago and opened the viewer I get the Google warning again. Should i be installing the viewer on my PC or replacing the one on my card , if that makes sense ? I know that previously the viewer used to install with the software as I used to do a full re format once a month and install fresh onto it..

Any help or advise appreciated, thank you

Install the latest version 2.033 from here

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/6CCG0ROMQHP or 2.032 from the Pittasoft site Either will fix the problem I have installed it onto the computer and it works with files from all of my 3 cameras

Last edited by a moderator:
Back