New BulletHD camera ordered...

Russwll Lawrence

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BullrtHD
I recently bought a BulletHD Biker Pro camera... The links they sent me after the order are all broken links... It would be nice to track the shipment to see when it will arive... I hope the camera is better than their links....

Where exactly did you bought it from ? Any link to the online store ?

Where exactly did you bought it from ? Any link to the online store ?
I ordered from Pier 28 but the broken links come from BulletHD which is the mfg... I just received an msg from DHL shipping that they have a package to be delivered on the 8th... Hope that is the camera...

Wait a little bit. Jon will replay you soon.

I ordered from Pier 28 but the broken links come from BulletHD which is the mfg... I just received an msg from DHL shipping that they have a package to be delivered on the 8th... Hope that is the camera...

need to be careful when ordering from Amazon that it's actually supplied by @Pier28 some other sellers have listed there but they have older version grey market product

We never ship via DHL unless it was an Amazon prime order. (And Amazom fulfilled it)

We've been out of stock so sounds like you bought one from another Amazon seller. (They have older stock too). Our new 2016 v2 cable stock will arrive next week.

We never ship via DHL unless it was an Amazon prime order. (And Amazom fulfilled it)

We've been out of stock so sounds like you bought one from another Amazon seller. (They have older stock too). Our new 2016 v2 cable stock will arrive next week.
the camera that I ordered is getting mailed from Hong Kong... I will just refuse the order and get a refund from Paypal
need to be careful when ordering from Amazon that it's actually supplied by @Pier28 some other sellers have listed there but they have older version grey market product
I did not order this from Amazon... The email I got was from BULLETHD and came from Hong Kong... I will just refuse the order when I comes in and request a refund from Paypal... This is starting to sound like a political debate... "Who bought from who and don't buy from who... Who needs it... With all the non-reply on the video,,, I am wondering who is going to support this if I have a bad unit??? Left hand vs right hand...

You won't get any better support than from us we'll take care of you. Sorry you thought you were buying from Pier28.

Pier 28... So do I cancel the order or what??? I just ordered from a link supplied by JOBE05...

After doing a lot of reading,,, I think I will accept the camera... Follow the logical flow and get it working... My tablet (a Samsung View) has a usb cable that at the end of the day,,, I can d/l to my tablet and then to my portable 5 TB drive...
So,,, this will be a new adventure for me -- VideoMotoTouring... A new word... I await delivery on the 8th...

After doing a lot of reading,,, I think I will accept the camera... Follow the logical flow and get it working... My tablet (a Samsung View) has a usb cable that at the end of the day,,, I can d/l to my tablet and then to my portable 5 TB drive...
So,,, this will be a new adventure for me -- VideoMotoTouring... A new word... I await delivery on the 8th...

I received the camera today... It was mailed from Hong Kong... I hooked it up as per instructions and it worked for about 20 min... I need to download that new firmware and buy that v2 from Jon...

Good Luck Russ. Just my thoughts on the BulletHD,... I don't think it makes any difference where it comes from. Either it will work or it won't. I bought mine through Amazon but it come from Jon,... and it still doesn't work. Had trouble with mine right outta the box. Jon did upgrade the cables and stuff but even with all the latest version, it still didn't work with my Android. Everything says it should work, but it don't. Jon does work with his customers and even doing his best customer service, if it doesn't work right, your stuck with it. Your not getting your money back.
I know our friend John (job05) has two of them and everything is working fine. Just the luck of the draw. Good Luck with your straw.

Back