New BulletHD camera ordered...

We have no other problem reports post 2016 firmware and latest batch units. if you need a new one let me know and it's on the way no problem.

Good Luck Russ. Just my thoughts on the BulletHD,... I don't think it makes any difference where it comes from. Either it will work or it won't. I bought mine through Amazon but it come from Jon,... and it still doesn't work. Had trouble with mine right outta the box. Jon did upgrade the cables and stuff but even with all the latest version, it still didn't work with my Android. Everything says it should work, but it don't. Jon does work with his customers and even doing his best customer service, if it doesn't work right, your stuck with it. Your not getting your money back.
I know our friend John (job05) has two of them and everything is working fine. Just the luck of the draw. Good Luck with your straw.
These F***n people should go into politics...

There should be room for them when GOP is split in 2 or more. :D

Hi Larry, if your replacement is brand new and it's never been fitted just send it back and we'll arrange a special exception refund for you. (details on pier28 site)
I understand you are unwilling to give the new package we sent a try.

You should try it Larry... I played with mine for a couple of days... Mine came with a 32gig micro sd card that I have been using... I formatted the sd card on my PC (Win 7 Ultimate) and it has worked... I have 2 android devices,,, My LG phone and my tablet, a Samsung View... I was out by my bike and was aiming the camera when neither my android devices were hooking up with the camera... I had forgotten to put the mini-sd card in the unit... It all works now and I am playing with several software programs to combine the clips... The easiest is Windows Movie Maker,,, but it has some quirks... When I add text like a caption or something like that,,, it gets very grainy... If I play it without any add ons,,, it works great...

Back