New cam Elecwave EW-D300

Observer904

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have wanted a dash cam for two years and finally got one for Christmas this year. I did a lot of research using this site and really wanted a Mini 08XX model since it has the features I wanted and a compact design. I did not get the Mini, but I did get a excellent model that I have not seen on D.C.T yet. I am still fairly new with the device, but I am very happy with its performance so far. The cam I have is the "Elecwave EW-D300" sold on Amazon by SkySeaCloud. It seems to have most of the features the newest mini cam has. When I recieved the unit it only had kph readout, the seller sent me updated firmware to allow mph or kph readout. If anyone has questions about this model or wants the updated firmware I would be happy to help.

I just bought this camera and love it more than the D201 that died on me. The only issue I have is the kmh instead of mph. Can you send me the mph firmware?

I have wanted a dash cam for two years and finally got one for Christmas this year. I did a lot of research using this site and really wanted a Mini 08XX model since it has the features I wanted and a compact design. I did not get the Mini, but I did get a excellent model that I have not seen on D.C.T yet. I am still fairly new with the device, but I am very happy with its performance so far. The cam I have is the "Elecwave EW-D300" sold on Amazon by SkySeaCloud. It seems to have most of the features the newest mini cam has. When I recieved the unit it only had kph readout, the seller sent me updated firmware to allow mph or kph readout. If anyone has questions about this model or wants the updated firmware I would be happy to help.

I'm looking for updated firmware for the Elecwave EW-D200. Anyone know where I could find some, or better yet does anyone know if there might be any?

Last edited:
Back