new cam problems

Brokencam

Reaction score
Country
United States
I need some help. My camera will make a sound and show the rotating circle in the middle of the screen like its loading something. It will randomly do this for maybe 20seconds then go back to recording like normal. While it's doing this the blue light stays solid then when it goes back to normal the red blinks again. When I look at the videos it actually never stopped recording and it even recorded the rotating loading screen icon on top of the video. Something else strange is if I turn on the beep menu sound it will beep continuously when this problem is happening like I am hitting a button. Then it will stop when it goes normal.

I have it hooked up into my obd2 port.
Sandisk 64gb card formatted to fat32.

I purchased this from gearbest and shipping back is like half the price of the camera so I am screwed.

I am going to try my 16gb Samsung class 6 card out of my mini 0801 on the way home today. If it's just the card I will let you guys know.

I have it hooked up into my obd2 port.
Should be good on power
Sandisk 64gb card formatted to fat32.
SanDisk cards are not a good choice for dashcams and often cause problems
I purchased this from gearbest and shipping back is like half the price of the camera so I am screwed.
I see you understand the game. Every now and then I 'bounce off' someone's post to get the word out for people new to the game so that they can understand it too ;)

^ This is why going with a local recommended seller is advised so often here. I buy lots of stuff from the Chinese mega-stores and so far it has went pretty well, but I never buy anything from them which I can't absorb a loss on without pain. If you need customer service with them for advice, warranty, or a defective item you will likely wish you hadn't shopped with them. If you can make payment through Paypal or on AE through their similar system, then recovery is usually pain-free but otherwise you're in for a big drawn-out hassle or a total fail :mad: It's something of a gamble so if you don't do gambling losses well stay with local recommended sellers who will do much better with any after-purchase needs :)

I'm hoping this is just a card issue for you and that we will hear good news from you soon!

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Mini 0807 2
C Mini 0807 13
Back