New Civic rolls after passing on a double yellow

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Mom and dad won't be happy after what junior did to their new civic. Nor will Juniors friends parents, but for different reasons

Mom's car normally does OK with just a driver. Add the weight of all your mates into that fast corner ....... well :rolleyes:

Lets hope it was worth it, certainly dident look as if the camera car was driven by a little old lady.

I'm surprised there is that much audio level from the miscreant youth.

I don't hear 'get out of the car before it blows up', though. They sure got out of that car fast. I thought they would start running like after wrecking a stolen car.

When i was young there was always at least 4 in the car ( often to chip in for gas ) and the fogs of cannabis getting smoked was often so thick that with the windows up and you putting your forehead on the side glass you could not see out of the parked car.
Kids :rolleyes: i am not saying youth is a get out of jail card, and i would / will still expect them to smarten up, but it seem to go the other way.
They still do the same dumb sh.. we did, and piling a lot more on top of that now.

I feel so fortunate i dont have any kids myself, and thats for a whole bunch of reasons.

All I have to say is HAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA..... HA!!! No sympathy, genuinely none at all, it's just good to know they didn't involve more innocent people

Yes I'm heartless, and yes this is exactly who I am

While I'm not heartless I do take the position that there are definitely times when people absolutely deserve what happens as a consequence of their actions - this was one of those times. Fortunately it appears there were no serious injuries or fatalities so there's actually a chance something will be learned from the experience.

Yes empathy are a good thing / must have it is one of a few things that make us different from most animals.
Still this seem to be a good learning experience, and too bad people cant learn in a more easy way.
My nephew and nieces i have always been up front with them, and told them about the many stupid things i have done and really wish i had not done, and things that have ruined so much for me, so it hurt me to see then make the same damn mistakes and there are nothing i can do about it.
I can of course keep pushing for them to change their mind, but in matters like this you also cant push too hard as that would just " lock up their brain" and push them away from me.

I know it from my own youth and i can see it now in them, its like the will to help them just get ignored.
Personally i still suffer from this defect to some degree, you can not force me to do anything, but it will be pretty easy to lure or tempt me to do just about anything.
But if you start with "you must" or "you have to" then my brain go onto feedback loop and lock up if i am not 100% behind the idea, and it have always been like that, and i think it are part of why school was such a bad experience for me.

Lets hope mom & dad dont buy the kid a new car anytime soon,,,, as i understand it is not uncommon for a lot of kids in the US, and quite uncommon here for all but the most privileged kids here.

Last edited:
When i was young there was always at least 4 in the car ( often to chip in for gas ) ........

When I was young when the cheapest used cars you could buy were 60's era, battleships. One friend had a country squire wagon, more of less what the Family Truckster (Vacation) was built on. (I had a '68 Monaco wagon as my first car later) 8-12 drunk teen age boys could fit into it. If you drove over the county line about 20 miles away, there was a country store who would sell beer to anyone with money. I'm surprised I didn't die on that road before I turned 16.

In my province and apparently in some states, one can't drive in the evening with two or more passengers on new license. I think this video makes a good case for such a law.

they think like movie stars:

maybe if their car didn't have so many safety devices they would think twice about driving so recklessly (then again maybe not - they are teens afterall)

one other detail i just noticed - it doesn't seem to have a regular license plate - looks like DEALER plates - the ones with the dealership name that they put on the car when it's on the lot. so either this is a test drive gone wrong, or their temporary plate from the car they just bought fell off or is taped to the inside back window.

Testing a car ( from a dealer i assume ) a 18 Yo kid killed himself in a high speed crash a few days ago, a 15 Yo kid also in the car was okay after a quick checkup at the hospital.
Also same day a 16 Yo died from taking MDMA.

WTF is wrong with people, as a car dealer i wouldn't even let a 18 Yo kid test drive a VW UP alone.
And who ever sell MDMA to 16 Yo kids should be put up against the wall and shot ( just call me if you need a trigger guy )

Back