New dash cams with out screen?

Craigt83

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone is aware of any new or future models coming on to the market of a dash cam, small form factor that have no display??

Kind regards

Hi Jokiin.

Thanks for replying.

I'm thinking of purchasing a new camera and don't want to buy one if there's a new model coming out, would like a new model if there's one available.

I have a Xiaomi mi 70 for the front but would like to replace it with something better

I'm aware of the bluskye and the new dr900s the dr900s is out of my price range

Are you aware of any more?

Regards

know of nothing due for release, wouldn't suggest the DR900 anyway, feedback suggests it's not worth the money

Thanks Jokiin, thinkware or blueskye any good? Is there any way of seeing a category dash cams with no screens on the dash cam talk page?

Regards

the B1W seems to be a good value proposition

it sure is. and if you catch it on an amazon lightning deal, it's usually around $40 USD. I like it very much and it's been very, very reliable.

I just saw TonyM's new Gitup F1 90 degree thread: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/gitup-f1-90°-4k-action-camera.35127/#post-416350
OK, it sort of has a screen, but not for video and it is new.

I like my standard F1, just a bit too wide angle for a dashcam, it will be interesting to see how well the narrow version works as a dashcam...

I also like the Blueskysea B1W; as a non-dual dashcam it is hard to beat, unless you actually want movie quality video rather than evidence quality.

Note that you will need to be able to run Android/IOS apps to use these properly.

Back