New firmware 1.08NA

kw0n3k

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know.

New version 1.08NA is rolling out since 28-FEB-2020.
Apparently it has WDR feature activated for english and russian language and a an additional language support.

Warning! it will factory reset all features/user data when installed.

• WDR enabled for English
  • Japanese Language support
That's all there is officially.

I'm gonna suspect there will be improvements in relation to image, as there was back from 1.06 to 1.07, especially at night. But these were not part of the change logs.
I'm still awaiting for my update to come through.

Last edited:
Installed it today.
So far, so good.

Warning! it will factory reset all features/user data when installed.
updating firmware on any dahscam mean you have to do your personal settings again, there are no save of those yet, but lots hope it become a thing cuz that would be nice for the people going thru many firmware updates.

updating firmware on any dahscam mean you have to do your personal settings again, there are no save of those yet, but lots hope it become a thing cuz that would be nice for the people going thru many firmware updates.

Hmmmm didn't happen for me when I went from 1.05 to 1.06 and 1.07.
All my settings remained the same. Only had to recalibrate ADAS.

Create an update folder on the SD card and copy it to the memory card to the created update folder,

then insert the card into the turned off camera connected to the charger so that the files are loaded

you need to turn on the cam in the update mode, we do it by pressing and holding the button

under which when operating the camera we have settings and click the button to turn on the camera. everything takes about 20 seconds, the camera will turn off and you have new software

Created a new folder on the SD card "update" containing all unzipped files from the 1.0.8 file
inserted card into the turned-off camera connected to the charger so that the files are loaded.

Then turn on the cam in the update mode, by pressing and holding the button.

then...... Nothing happened.

What did I miss...?

Formed card? kemera charged? and connected to the power supply? After inserting the card, press the last button on the right and then the big button switching on the camera will update and wait until it turns off.

Formed card? Was the formatted
camera charged? yes fully charged
connected to the power supply? yes by the cable....

"press the last button on the right and then the big button switching on the camera will update"
Yes.... but "update failed"

Fixed it... "Update Successful"
The problem was nothing else than still had the power cable connected!
Startup without the cable and the update went perfect!

version showing..: 1.08NA

Last edited:
Today I tried to update and everything was successful,
But the new FW was version 1.09NA.
Seems to be brand new.
Sadly the car isn't on its wheels right now, so I can't check what's new.

Back