New Firmware Update 11/14 1.0.2.00

Eternalblue

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi Guys,

found new update on Thinkware homepage, no news about what has been changed. Update went fine no time to test yet.

Cheers,

Updated also with no issue. Would like to see some patch notes on this.

Saw the image quality is improved in firmware 1.02.00 Update 2019-11-14.

Last edited:
Hi all
I bought a Q800 Pro and I've just updated the firmware a few days ago, and impact detection and all the safety features no longer work

All that works is continuous recording and motion detection in parking mode

I have the front and rear setup with the official 32gb card

I will also contact thinkware directly, but in the mean time , anyone else had issues or know how to resolve?

Thanks

Hi all
I bought a Q800 Pro and I've just updated the firmware a few days ago, and impact detection and all the safety features no longer work

All that works is continuous recording and motion detection in parking mode

I have the front and rear setup with the official 32gb card

I will also contact thinkware directly, but in the mean time , anyone else had issues or know how to resolve?

Thanks

Is the ADAS features enabled? By default is disabled also after flashing firmware.

I did enable it, to try out the safety warnings, I've now turned them all off and out it back to how I had it, testing it after work later

to confirm, it now works again

sorry about that, i haven't had my Q series for very long (had a F770 since 2016 i think) and i just updated it, and enabled all the Collision warning stuff and wondering why that wasn't working, then noticed the incident detection wasn't working either

Many thanks for your help, much appreciated

to confirm, it now works again

sorry about that, i haven't had my Q series for very long (had a F770 since 2016 i think) and i just updated it, and enabled all the Collision warning stuff and wondering why that wasn't working, then noticed the incident detection wasn't working either

Many thanks for your help, much appreciated

Think it was the settings not configured properly maybe. Great that it is working now.

Back