New firmware V 1.11

The iOS app was updated today but it still only offers the 1.010 firmware.
Update: I downloaded the firmware using the iOS app and despite 1.010 was offered in the next step 1.011 was downloaded.

Last edited:
So other than this "driving reports", which is going to be pointless for the vast majority of camera owners, there's not a single mention of anything else at all. Not even a vague "bug fixes" entry.

I'll wait and see what sorts of reports come in from the field, since it seems every firmware release fixes/adds one thing, but invariably at a cost of breaking something else.

I'd like to see "Garage WiFi" fixed to even slightly work as it's described, which (from what I've read) was sorta working in 1.09, then broken in 1.10. But 1.10 introduced time-lapse parking mode, which I rather like. I'm hoping to get a release that has both working. :)

That's a pretty radical idea isn't it?

Huh, I guess that's cool.
It's only for fleet (paid) subscribers though.
Kind of surprised they didn't have these already.
I think I'll be skipping this update unless you all report something magical. :eek:

I think the v1.11 have solved the disconnected problem of the cloud, after I have updated v1.11, it was working fine for the wifi connecting to cloud.

Not for me. I'm seeing no improvements in WiFi connectivity at all. "Garage WiFi" was, and remains, completely non-functional. :-(

Reli? It never disconneted again until my wifi egg no battery. The notifications only show connected.

Curiously, I tested yesterday by unchecking "Garage WiFi", and when I returned home from a trip the WiFi reconnected quite quickly (with Garage enabled, it never reconnected until my scheduled reboot). Gonna run like that for a while and see how it plays out.

Back