new forum? does that mean that we're close?

Just as I've purchased a DC PRO :LOL:
Still after, taking nearly an hour to get the rear cam cable through my preferred route it's not coming out again. Ever.
Will be keeping an eye on this all the same

Well image quality ASO are probably not going to change in a significant way, so your DC pro will still be a contender for some time to come.
And if you are lucky you might be able to use your DC cable to the rear camera with a new SG camera in the future, at least that make sense to me SG not making changes to a thing like that.

And if you are lucky you might be able to use your DC cable to the rear camera with a new SG camera in the future, at least that make sense to me SG not making changes to a thing like that.

That would be the only way now. Both times I've fed the cable through a rubber conduit that goes between the roof and tailgate. There are two to provide weather protection for the wiring harness and washer hose. The Mini's was a bit easier as it was a bullet style connector, whereas the beefy USB connection on the DC took a bit more persuading. Anything short of getting rid of the car and that's not coming out again.

It would be nice to see, with the increased demand for dual (or more) systems, an industry agreed standard for such connections. Then once you've installed one (and better still for those that use fitting services) you don't have to worry about tearing in to the car again for an upgrade.

Well image quality ASO are probably not going to change in a significant way, so your DC pro will still be a contender for some time to come.
image quality will be pretty much the same, cables are different though

Argh one shattered dream :)
Im good though, got time / skills and a car i can take apart with a hatchet if need be, only downside is this and the next few months will be less optimal for me in regard to the weather.
But i can find a "good weather" day and work at my friends house, or i can take to the the public underground garage where i installed the K2S.

BTW 10 Danish firefighters ( volunteer firefighters ) will be on a plane for AU in a few days, one of them also had to arrange and do his marriage today.
Official DK have also said we are ready, but AU government have said no thx, but 10 are still coming care of blazeAid, and they will do clearing and clean-up. (y)

first production scheduled for next month

Still on track? What would you say is the best case scenario for when this will be available to the public? Don't worry, I'm not one of those people who is going to curse you to damnation when it doesn't happen. Just trying to get an idea.

Thanks

Still on track?...
My guess is that everything is kind of up in the air at the moment due to the corona virus issues that China is dealing with at the moment. Quite possible that even @jokiin won't have a handle on it since the government is issuing mandates/restrictions on an irregular basis to try to get things under control.

I think the holidays have been extended by 10 days. At least that's what the banner on the listing for one of my Aliexpress orders suggests, earlier they were coming back to work on 1st Feb and now it says 10th.

I think the holidays have been extended by 10 days. At least that's what the banner on the listing for one of my Aliexpress orders suggests, earlier they were coming back to work on 1st Feb and now it says 10th.
I saw a news report sometime in the last couple of days that in select areas entire families are effectively under 'house arrest' with only a single member allowed to go out once every two days to get food. Would make sense that if the epidemic widens things will be tightened down even more as the authorities try to get it under control.

I was watching an ice hockey game last night and the announcers were talking about a shortage of hockey sticks because so much of the manufacturing (either totally or just components) occurred in China and the supply was becoming hard to come by.

yes some sort of delay is expected, at this stage I can't predict how long that might be, we had a trial production scheduled for this month, very likely it will be later than planned, our engineering staff are all back to work next week, how many of the factory production staff will be delayed getting back to Shenzhen is still unknown, even then we have component suppliers that are likely affected as well so very hard to put any timeframe on it right now

Yesterday we had a corona scare here, and 2 people was admitted to the hospital, but tests did not come up with that virus, so my little country are still clean.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W SG9663DR 3
Back