New guy here

96golfin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC, SG9665XS
Hello everyone, been lurking around for a while trying to find what I hope will be good and reliable dash cam. I didn't realize how diverse this market is. It's like sitting in a restaurant with a menu the size of a novel on my lap hahaha
I've been leaning towards a Street Guardian SG9665GC because of the great after purchase support I see on this site so far.

welcome to the forum

I've just placed my order:)
I can't wait to receive it(y)

It is very bewildering with so many choices out there, I took a long time some 2-3 months to choose mine to replace the car shop ones I had and wished that I had never wasted my money on!!

Welcome to DC @96golfin :D I think you will be well pleased with your cam choice and I'm glad you didn't have to sift through buying lots of junk to get there ;)

Phil

Well, I got the SG9665GC in today but there was an issue that came up with its operation. Emailed Jon at Street Guardian and he took care of me and the situation right away!! He made this online purchase feel like a local sale, which means a lot to me. Amazing service.

Well, I got the SG9665GC in today but there was an issue that came up with its operation. Emailed Jon at Street Guardian and he took care of me and the situation right away!! He made this online purchase feel like a local sale, which means a lot to me. Amazing service.
He is quick and thorough for sure!

O yeah Jon are on the ball, so much so i hear FC Barcelona are trying to sign him up. :D

Jon (OCD Tronics) is as good as any retailer gets, bar none, no matter the product, and world-wide too (y)

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 5
Rapidrob Introductions 1
U Introductions 3
C Introductions 4
T Introductions 3
Back