New insta 360 GO2

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Nifty very tiny camera, with pretty decent image quality, i kind of like it as its size are so much better for putting on RC things.
Too bad its not the mobius 3 :)

SO much better than the original. Features, form-factor, and the price rock too (y)

Phil

Seems very good, but a few issues...

Memory is limited to 32gb, no way to upgrade. In Pro mode that's only 30 minutes recording.

No USB C charging, for some reason it only works if plugged into a USB A port.

The magnet could be stronger.

Only really the first one is a deal breaker for me. 30 minutes isn't enough, and memory is so cheap now... At this price point 256gb should be in there.

Reactions: Mtz
I think it made no sense to put 64GB in there, as then the battery would be too small to fill the card.
So i think people might forget it is a shoot and scoot camera, so you only be filming a few minutes at the time, then dock the camera to power it up again and offload your footage to a phone.
Yes magnet dont seem to be super strong, i would not use it in extreme action for sure.

Pro video mode is limited to 10 minutes anyway. Weird limit. Normal video mode is only 15 minutes.

Record time is just 20 minutes per charge in Pro mode, or 110 if you keep it in the case. I wonder if it can charge and record at the same time.

It's on the cusp of being great.

I assume it can, or at least i have seen people use it while in the little charge dock, but i suppose it could be used as a grip / tripod and not charge, but i think it do,,,,, it should at least

Would be nice if you could copy the video off to your phone via the USB cable too. That would be a lot faster than WiFi. That would mitigate the short recording times a little.

Watched a review and he said that the record button sometimes work, sometimes doesn't...

Feels very much like a first generation product, despite the name. The next one could be amazing.

I think the people that had last years model are happy about the new one, but yeah aside for me most things can always be better.

Back