New LK-7500, but confused...

Alex Mermelstein

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just got my new LK-7500 delivered. I unboxed it, but I'm confused about two things:

1) It came with a USB Type A male to USB Micro male adapter. Neither port exist on the unit or charger. Could this be the remnants of an older model that they just included?

2) I have yet to install the software for configuration, and won't be able to until tonight, but I do not understand how the settings I set get transferred back to the camera. Are they saved on the original memory card that the install file was on? If that's the case, will I be able to use a larger memory card than the one that came with the camera if the software isn't on it?

Nevermind. I flipped the adapter on its side and saw SD and MicroSD slots. Never seen anything like this before.

Also, I confirmed with Lukas (Pier28) that the SD card is how the settings get transferred from computer to camera.

I must say, @Pier28 has been excellent through my entire purchasing process. Very prompt responses and they seem happy to help a new customer. A+ Kudos to Jon and Samuel.

Back