NEW Lukas LK-150 External Rear View Camera

Calgary Dash Camera - Robert

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Lukasdirect.com Street Guardian BulletHD Calgarydashcam.com
2015 seems to be the year of external dash cameras, and with that Lukas has released a new external rear camera. Introducing the LK-150.
lukas_external_lk-150.jpg

This little guy features the Sony IMX 322 image sensor, 6 white LED's for night time, and is ready for any weather.

I have yet to have a chance to test this guy out, but I do have one in hand.

We currently have them in stock and ready for sale at the below link,
http://shop.lukasdirect.com/lk-150

Two types, A and B type.
A type works with models LK-9X50
B type works with models LK-9370 & LK-9390

More to come!

@petepete has shown that some great results can be seen with externally mounted cameras and I know the privacy glass in my car causes all sorts of problems for dashcams, especially at night so this is a great idea from Lukas!

Is this aimed at anything in particular as the last external one I saw was marketed more at lorries (tractor trailers I think they are in the USA but not sure about Canada?)

It really feels like a solid unit! Not to sure about the LED yet. I really need to take the time to test it out lol.

Not sure if they are specifically targeting truckers with this one. It does have a industrial look to it. Though nothing wrong with a heavy duty looking camera on a nice car though. As long as it is fully weather resistant =)

@petepete has shown that some great results can be seen with externally mounted cameras and I know the privacy glass in my car causes all sorts of problems for dashcams, especially at night so this is a great idea from Lukas!

if only there were more external camera options ;)

Sounds like you've got something up your sleeve there again mate :)

Back